US$88
US$74
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Townhouse Motel(Timaru)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$75
Orbitz.com
US$76
Timaru TOP 10 Holiday Park(Timaru)(Great Value!)
US$45
Aaron Court Motel(Timaru)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$88
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 January 2013

Babara and Roger gave me a warm welcome at their place in december 2012. Besides a nice and clean room in their house, 5 min walk away from the beach, 5 min drive to timaru centre, they provided everything that would make me feel home. Very good muffins, cookies, christmas cake, tea, nice talks and introduction to their personal interests (like train sets, gardening, oldtimer,...) rounded off my stay at this accommondation. It is a lovely place to stay. I can only recommend everyone to experience this wonderful home.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 May 2006

(--)
We stayed here just the one night in February 2006. We were on our way north and chose Timaru as a convenient overnight location. I think Timaru and its attractions are often overlooked by visitors to NZ which is a pity. Barbara and Rodger made us very welcome. It is a small B&B , just two rooms with shared bathroom. Sea views from the garden and close to the Botanic Gardens. Barbara had thought of just about everything her guests could ask for and was very attentive. It was the best value for money B&B of our whole trip to NZ. I would thoroughly recommend this B&B. The trip in the Vintage Car was wonderful unexpected and free 'extra' but I am not sure this is always offered.

6  Thank golf475