We stayed for three nights at the Caribou Lodge at the beginning of August 2017. Our stay was unforgettable. We had a perfect host who showed us around and gave us awnsers to all our questions around the nature and wildlife. The very good cooking rounded your stay off. For us it was a perfect start into our Alaska trip.
We highly recommend a visit at the Caribou Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caribou Lodge Alaska is a wilderness lodge that is only accessible by small aircraft. Located on a remote lake in an amazing setting above treeline just southeast Of Denali National Park. We are closer to Denali than the Park entrance or headquarters. Caribou Lodge is completely surrounded by Alaska's wild country. The Lodge offers a unique opportunity for guests to not only experience the awesome wilderness of Alaska, but to learn about living in it as well. Life in the Alaska wilderness is quite the adventure and is an experience we enjoy sharing with the world. Small and personal, a "Denali Park without the crowds", Caribou Lodge offers daily guided hiking, extended backpacking trips, kayaking and more, a relaxed learning experience in the Alaskan bush. Come enjoy true Alaska wilderness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Caribou Lodge Alaska reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribou Lodge Alaska Hotel Talkeetna
- Caribou Hotel Talkeetna
- Caribou Lodge Alaska Talkeetna