“Amazing, Amazing & Amazing”
Review of Tahiti-Helicopters

Tahiti-Helicopters
Ranked #29 of 51 Tours in Bora Bora
Reviewed 2 August 2012

My husband and I arranged for a private helicopter ride with the hotel we were staying at. We asked for a full tour of the Island of Tahiti that took a little over an hour and we were not disappointed. We arrived via taxi at a designated area for Tahiti Helicopters at Faa'a International Airport and were promptly brought to the helicopter to meet the pilot. He was courteous, friendly, informative and gave us a ride that we will never forget. The views are simply spectacular and I have photos and video that will always remind me of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I would recommend going.

4  Thank Tropical_Holidays

Reviewed 26 July 2012

It was amazing! Views are spectacular. A bit pricey, but worth it if you can afford. We did a private 15 minute tour, and it was nice to be able to each have a window view in the helicopter. My wife enjoyed the tour, and we got lots of great photos. Great experience, no issues with the company, highly recommended.

2  Thank aug0211
Reviewed 22 July 2012

This was the most amazing thing we did the entire two weeks. The pilot was friendly and loved showing everyone what he sees everyday. I loved this! Worth the money!

2  Thank catrina c
Reviewed 5 July 2012

This was my first helicopter ride, and it was fantastic fun, very exciting. The ride was smooth as could be, and the pictures it lets you take are just unreal. You get to make your own poster from your own pictures with the kind of images you can take aboard the chopper.

The pilot was courteous, smooth, and had interesting information to share during the flight. Headphones and an intercom made the flight very comfortable.

Try to schedule on a clear day like we did - you can see for hundreds of miles.

3  Thank jake_latham
Reviewed 18 June 2012

The staff is amazing with great, speech English well. Very informative