we stayed here 3 nights in october 2011, during honeymoon and we still have a great memory. The resort is really beautiful and impressive as well as the green-blue lagoon. Overwater bungalow were as perfect as we expected. The place is scenic and the main restaurant was very good. Nothing to complain about. If you are looking for colourful tropical fishes don't expect to find a lot of them under the bungalows. We saw only rays. The only small "problem" we had was on sunday because it was raining almost all day and sunday is a day of rest on the island. The spa was fully booked and there was nothing to do except relaxing in the bungalow and having a walk and drinks among the bars. The living room, bedroom and bathroom were well organized and the tub very good for a relaxing bath. The bed very comfortable for a healthy sleep. There was the possibility of doing several extra activities. We went for a boat trip (half day) and it was a nice experience. Overall stay was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa is located between the two hearts of Motu Piti Aau, a coral island on the barrier reef. The Deep Ocean Spa is the centerpiece, but the resort offers lots of cultural and recreational activities to fill your days including canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, stargazing and handicraft demonstrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Thalasso-Spa Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Hotel Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Resort Bora
- Intercontinental Bora Bora