Conrad Bora Bora(Bora Bora)
US$1,018
US$972
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$1,217/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$900
US$787
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Blue Heaven Island lodge(Bora Bora)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$204
Priceline
  • Restaurant
US$768
TripAdvisor
US$1,580
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$1,925/night.

2,310 results
All reviewsbutler servicete pahuoasis poolsushithe miri miri spafar nienteaparima barpersonal butlercouples retreatgolf cartpremier overwater villaour honeymoonfishmain islandjean georgeswim up barfour seasons
Reviewed 11 June 2018

We said this would be a once in a lifetime trip, but after our stay we agreed we wanted to come back again...soon! The pictures of this place does not do it justice. We saw so many shades of blue water. Just gorgeous. I won't lie...we initially picked this resort after seeing the movie Couples Retreat. As we got closer to the trip I started to look at new resorts in the area. I almost switched our reservation, but I am so glad we didn't. This resort has so much more to offer. The grounds are bigger so even though we went during their "high season" it didn't feel crowded at all. There was always a lounge chair available at the pool or beach. There was always a paddle board, canoe, etc. avail to use (free of charge). Our Butler Ari had bikes delivered to our room when we checked in and we used them quite frequently to get around. We also occasionally walked and took in all the beautiful grounds. This resort has the most and best restaurants to choose from (people we met on excursions from other hotels would come to our resort to eat).

Our favorite part of the day was waking up and having tea/coffee on our deck (delivered free of charge) every morning, and watching the sunset with a glass of wine from our deck in the evening (pick up some bottles of alcohol at the duty free shop in Tahiti before you arrive...everything is almost triple on the island).

The rooms are very well maintained. The bed was extremely comfortable. The AC worked very well. I was worried we wouldn't be able to enjoy the outside after dusk for fear of mosquitos but there were none that I saw (and I attract them like no one else). The only time I actually got bitten was during the day on a tour of the main island.

As everyone has pointed out everything is expensive (since everything is imported and limited in supply). You just have to make peace with that before you arrive. Breakfast was included in our room charge so we made sure to eat well then. We brought lots of snacks from home! We would split something off of the poolside lunch menu (portions are actually quite generous). We would have drinks in our room (with the alcohol we brought from the Tahiti airport duty free) before dinner. We ate dinner at each restaurant...all of them were very good (and we consider ourselves foodies).

Recommendations:
1. Bring snacks from home!
2. Buy alcohol at the duty free shop in Tahiti before you fly to Bora Bora
3. Bring your own flotation device and a long rope to tie it off on your deck ladder (so you can relax and not worry about floating too far away.
4. We did a combo Jeep/Jet Ski tour of Bora Bora (with a lunch stop at Bloody Mary's)...highly recommend it for the most gorgeous pictures.

We had the time of our lives. We both actually held back tears as we left. We will definitely make the trip again!!

Room Tip: We were in room 210. Nice location. Good snorkeling opportunities as there were Eagle rays that frequently swam near our villa.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
12  Thank FamilyTraveler73
Reviewed 6 June 2018

My wife and I stayed here on our honeymoon for a week. We were at the le Meridien for five days before the St. Regis so 12 days in Bora Bora total (as a frame of reference for our packing list). First, a few thoughts. Don’t stress about the weather forecast before you leave. I looked everyday for a week before we left and it said thunderstorms 80% for almost everyday. We had one rainy day! The weather was awesome. Point is you can’t do anything about it so enjoy your time away. Second, airports can suck. I assure you what ever you have to endure to get there will be worth it.

Packing list:

I won't list out all our clothes. All I can say is bring less than what you think you need. You are in your bathing suit most of the day. I brought three bathing suits and that worked out well for me. My wife said she wished she would have brought a few more nice sundresses for dinner. A lot of reviewers say not to, but she wished she could have dressed a little nicer for dinner. There is no need for ladies to bring heels. No one wore them and the area is not conducive to wearing them. I wore shorts and a collared shirt at dinner.

Items we are glad we brought:

*sunscreen (although the resort does have it by the beach and pool for free), lip balm
*lots of snacks (we had breakfast and dinner included in our package so we just ate snacks at lunch. You can also get a to-go box at breakfast which is great to hold you over)
*alcohol (get it at duty free, you’ll be happy you did)
*a small collapsible cooler (we used this all the time. Took it to the pool or it was great having cold drinks on the deck. There are ice machines all over)
*liquid laundry packets (we brought quite a few which was great. We washed our workout clothes and other items so we could pack less. We used the extra space for snacks)
*dont bring a raft! (People leave them behind, there are tons of them that the St Regis kept by the pool. It will save weight in your bag. Bring some paracord to tie your rafts to your deck. Makes it easier to just float)
*plastic silverware, different size ziplock baggies, wine stopper (really handy)
*snorkel and mask (the resort has fins so leave those heavy things home)
*GoPro and 2 extra batteries (took tons of underwater videos and pics)
*medicine/first aid kit (bandaids, ibuprofen, etc. Everything is expensive there so try to bring some of the basics you may need. Does not take up much room and better to have it and not need it)
*adapters for electronics
*extra memory cards
*tervis mugs (we used ours every day)
*did not bring a rain jacket or umbrella (resort has a poncho and umbrella)

Everyone brings different things, but I wanted people to know what we were glad we brought. I thought we packed really smart and I was glad not to lug around things we didn’t need. Also, we loved the Stingray/Shark tour (a definite must to us).

Happy to answer any questions about clothes. We LOVED Bora Bora and the St. Regis. Have fun!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
16  Thank mikemac1234
Reviewed 5 June 2018

We had a wonderful stay at the St. Regis for our honeymoon. We were between the Four Seasons and St. Regis, and went with the St. Regis because of the butler service and are SO glad that we did. Need bath salts? Sure! A hair straightener? Yes! The list goes on, but we had a fantastic experience and a fabulous honeymoon! True paradise!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2018

I stayed at St Regis in May for my 10 year wedding anniversary. The place is absolutely amazing, upon arrival we were greeted at the boat dock with some mango juice (which is amazing they sell it in the gift shop, stock up). We stayed in a superior overwater bungalow, The room was a little worn but it actually made it feel a little more islandy. The staff was great especially the young girl we had at BamBoo I would have ate there again but they were closed the next day and our butler Ari was excellent the first day he brought us snorkeling gear and a raft. They offer a free breakfast every morning and will deliver coffee to your room daily. The lagoon snorkeling at the resort is awesome make sure you do this along with the fish feeding.

Cons
The Polynesian dinner was way-way overpriced it was $120 a person not including drinks, The show was really good but the food was an unimpressive Buffett where you have to serve yourself. Just get a seat at the bar, you can still see the show from there.

Went to the Adults only oasis pool one day, the pool was very worn down lots of missing tiles and overgrown shrubs and all the cabana sides where broke. We were the only ones there when we arrive but about 10 mins later a couple showed up with a kid, they started to splash and be loud. there is also a $14 charge to have drinks delivered to the pool.

We went to Jean George on our first night and had the tasting menu it was really good so we decided to go back on another night. We had the tuna and octopus the first night as appetizers they were great so we ordered them again. The tuna was still amazing but the octopus was very overcooked it was very bland and really tough. We couldn't eat it and when the waiter asked I explained that it tasted nothing like the first night and it was not very good. The chef came out and after trying to convince us that "octopus sometimes taste different" he apologized for the dish and asked if he could bring us anything else. I was still happy with the overall meal but the thing was that they still charged me for the octopus dish I thought for the place and the price this was a little crazy.

The last negative was that when we checked in they asked if we were celebrating anything we told them it was our 10 year anniversary they ask what day and said that "we would be sure to hear from them on that day" I thought this meant they we going to doing something for us on this day but we didn't get anything. on the last day, 5 days after our anniversary they did bring us a dessert plate that read happy anniversary. Not so much a negative I wasn't really looking for anything just thought maybe based on what they said.

Overall I had a great trip and would Most likely return to St Regis again in the future, make sure you go and do a shark snorkeling adventure it was amazing and can be booked thru the resort.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MatthewC713
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the St. Regis for our 10th wedding anniversary and we were impressed from the moment we got there. The property is amazing, the food is amazing, and our overwater bungalow (214) was a dream come true. Our butler (Masa) was beyond accommodating and took care of everything. He made the trip unforgettable. We were truly in paradise. I only hope we get the chance to visit again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple