This was my first time having an All inclusive holiday. and i have to say that it was really nice and kind of a family environment. it wasnt crowded so it was a really relaxing holiday. Most of the stuff and service team speaks different languages, so you don´t have to be stressed up if you can´t speak english.
The animation team did a really good job. We arent really a group wanted to have a lot of activities, but the animation team catched us up without pushing and we had a lot of fun with each others. i´m very touched to met a Person like Dasha. Nice and honest Person.
And Vegas allways smiling.
And for sure the others like Joe, Menna, Igor and Luka really friendly persons.
The reef is amazing and the beach is sand. so you can have a good snorkling Adventure and go for Swimming as well.
All stuff is really smiling, and friendly persons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has WIFI internet all a round for Extra Charge.The hotel has Taxi against Charge, Four Swimming Pools , one of them Relax,Spa center with Gym Free and Massage,Jacuzzi, Sauna,Steam and Hammam for Extra Charge also Billiard Table against Charge in addition to Facilities Such as Football Play ground, Tennis Court,Beach Volley,Tennis Table are Free of Charge. The Hotel got a discotheque and 2 Restaurant,one of them called Sea Gull for Fish Market only at Dinner,we have 2 International teams,also am theater for the evening shows. As well as Fully equipped diving center with qualified instructors. Courses (PADI-ISDA), Diving and Snorkeling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Elphistone Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elphistone Hotel Marsa Alam
- Elphistone Resort Marsa Alam