“Trip of a Lifetime”
Review of Chugach Coastal Cruising - CLOSED

Chugach Coastal Cruising
Reviewed 21 September 2014

My family and I couldn't have had a more wonderful time with Scott and for giving us the memories that we will share forever as a result of this trip. Out of all of our adventures while vacationing in Alaska...and we did a lot, my family and I voted Scott's tour as our all-time favorite adventure!!
Scott is professional, kind, patient, accommodating, extremely knowledgeable as he has a degree in Ecology, flexible and passionate about providing his guests with an experience that they will never forget. He is a highly competent captain who was able to maneuver us through the ice floes to within approximately a mile of the Columbia Glacier...and never once were we nervous as we trusted Scott and his aluminum boat. We were in fact extremely thrilled - and humbled - to be so close to the awesome beauty of this massive glacier and the stunning scenery that was all around us.
What made this trip so special as well was the fact that we were on a smaller boat than the cruise lines and therefore we received personal attention For quite a while we floated around the ice field off of the Columbia Glacier and it was just the 5 of us, all alone without any other human beings for miles, soaking in the beauty and awesomeness of the land that we were literally a part of. I cried many tears of joy on this voyage and hope and pray that someday I will be able to go back out with Scott!. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND CHUGACH COASTING CRUISING!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

1  Thank Laurie A

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I have chartered twice now with Chugach Coastal for business related services the boat and captain have been great. The second time I had folks with me that did not even know what to expect and in the end they realize how great Captain Scott was and the boat. Clean, professional and well maintained. Instruct what you want and the captain will provide. Can't say how great he and the boat were.

1  Thank Ugly_Moose
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I was so happy to be in front of Columbia Glacier with Chugach Coastal Cruising. Captain Scott was really nice and kind person. That moment is one of my great memory in my life.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Due to some unexpected weather we had to make a few last minute changes to our trip, Scott was very flexible and got us in and out, made for a great trip. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Captain Scott went out of his way to work around our departure and pick up times. His experience as a kayak guide gives him an intimate knowledge of the area an its main attractions. He can be a huge resource for visiting kayak parties. With his help we found our perfect first night's camp in one of the most remote areas of PWS. Nice boat and professional service.