Boulders Resort & Spa, Curio Collection by Hilton
Residence Inn
US$148
US$139
HolidayInn.com
Scottsdale Villa Mirage(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$125
US$118
Hotels.com
2,356 results
All reviewsspotted donkeypalo verdegolf coursethe main lodgewood burning fireplacequailrock climbingcave creekbell staffwaldorf astoriawalk in closetmain poolplay golfsonoran desertgreat golfgrounds are beautifulbedroom villa
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 4 nights at the Boulders. Positives: Beautiful grounds, very good customer service...friendly and efficient staff. You can ask for and get almost anything you want by text. Great spa...had a wonderful massage. Like the idea of an adults only pool. A few hiccups, but nothing major- the biggest was the HVAC system. It’s very noisy when it kicks on and off. Disturbed my first night’s sleep. After that, I turned it off at night. One day, housekeeping never came by, even though I was out of my casita for the majority of the day, which was disappointing. Given my inconvenience, I asked for my room service meal to be comped and it was. All in all, I had a great time and would return.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 March 2018

We just returned from a 3 night stay at the Boulders and loved every second of our time there. While the grounds are stunning and the rooms were great, what really set this place apart was the service we received from EVERY SINGLE staff member. It really exceeded all our expectations (especially for a non-tipping resort). The shuttle service via van or golf cart around the resort was so appreciated, and they were always there within just a few minutes of us calling to request.

Additionally, we loved our day at the spa, and our meals at the various restaurants.

Our only complaint, albeit minor, was that it was very difficult to get chaise lounges by the pools (both the main pool as well as the one at the spa). Every time we tried, there were none available and my wife and I had to sit separately until someone got up to leave.

All in all, an amazing experience and we will definitely return the next time we're in the Scottsdale area!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ghellz
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

When our plans fell thru for a Florida vacation (as in the day we were to leave for vacation), we picked this wonderful resort at the last minute. We arrived very late at night and they were waiting with a golf cart escort to our casita. The property is beautiful and the views are stunning. Everyone went out of their way to assist. Our concierge, Stacy recommended some fabulous day trips which we thoroughly enjoyed. The property restaurants were terrific, again everyone very accommodating! Highly recommend!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Stayed here for a 4 day anniversary trip and it lived up to all expectations. The casita is large and comfortable, the grounds are immaculate, staff attentive and friendly, restaurants and bars are top notch and my wife loved the spa
All in all a great mini vacation

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 22 March 2018

This was a business trip for a conference. I enjoyed the location and services. The catered meals were excellent. The staff extremely helpful. My overall experience with this location was excellent. **

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business