“The best bar food!”

Add it.
Tailgaters
Ranked #51 of 82 Restaurants in Cave Creek
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great burgers and the loaded tater tots are worth the calories! Great for families. Moderately priced as well.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

I just read where on NOv 8 someone wrote "Not just great food, great food PERIOD! Our favorite place in Cave Creek!" Good god.I feel soooo sorry for someone who finds what they they serve here "great food". How does a place like this stay in business?

Reviewed 17 December 2017

Good place to go out for drinks. The food -- well I have second thoughts. I ordered a simple chili dog with homemade potato chips. The chili dog must have gone through "chili rations" as there was about of a tablespoon of such on the dog, and mostly beans! Then they served in in a basket with a paper bottom! Try and eat that with a knife and fork! I had to ask for a plate. The homemade chips where hard and tasteless. Perhaps other foods at this place will pass muster, I will try it again in the future.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Wasn't greeted when entering restaurant. Loud Din White noise. Extremely unprofessional service. Teenagers making out next to us. Kids acting up in front of parents next to us.

Actually food wasn't bad ....just the service!

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

How was the food? We wouldn’t know- my husband and I waited for ten minutes, in plain view of SEVERAL servers, and no one ever came to the table, finally we left.. Probably did us a favor- if they can’t even acknowledge you as a customer, we probably would have been there another 2 hours to get our food.. should also note, restaurant t was NOT busy.