“Best cupcakes ever!”

Add it.
Smallcakes
Ranked #38 of 84 Restaurants in Cave Creek
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

These are the best cupcakes You be ever eaten! I've had several flavors. Love the red velvet! Ice cream is really goo also!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

I love cupcakes, I loved them before they were cool. I have tried cupcakes all over the country. These guys are close to the top. The cupcakes are very good, moist, a little too sweet on some flavors and a bit small for the price. But overall a solidly good cupcake.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

I've tasted many a cupcake from Smallcakes at various local functions and fundraisers. Usually the mini-cupcakes are served en masse, and they're really, really good - pretty to look at, a very fine texture, a decent balance of frosting to cake, as well as great taste. When I eventually got round to visiting the store, I was a tiny bit disappointed that there were only full-sized cupcakes for sale, but was very happy with my purchase, as were the recipients. The red velvet and carrot-cake are my particular favorites, and it says a lot that I enthuse about this place, as in general, I'm not much of a sweet eater.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Over priced, overly large, over frosted and waaaay too sweet. Safeway does a better job! Honestly not to my taste or any of my friends with whom I have discussed this bakery.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This is a great place to enjoy a little slice of cupcake. The range of selections is super and we have not found one we did not like!