“Brunch was wonderful!”

Ranked #56 of 695 Restaurants in Chandler
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The LivingRoom has a wonderful brunch. My husband and I went there with a group of neighbors and we had a blast. They had a wonderful Bloody Mary bar, coffee bar, omelette bar and crepe bar. You could order through one of the wonderful servers using a check box sheet and they’ll bring it to you or you could go up and order it from the chef. I had an omelette that was prepared to perfection. Everyone was super happy with their food and some also enjoyed mimosas, which they serve by the glass or bottomless. I highly recommend the brunch here. The, food, service and atmosphere are top notch. The picture I’m attaching is the Bloody Mary bar which had everything you could possibly want in a Bloody Mary.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We love this place. Always feel comfortable here, so relaxing. Prices are reasonable. Wish there were more wine choices, but what they offer is certainly adequate. Also wish they offered a BIG board of meat/cheese/fruit. They have a big board, but it’s relatively small. If they offered a really BIG meat/cheese/fruit board for $27-30, we’d buy that regularly.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

If you appreciate a nice glass of wine and a cozy atmosphere, this is the right place for you. Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or just want t o hang out with friends, try it. There is room for all occasions.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

The atmosphere was great as was the service. Our server was very pleasant and made great recommendations. The bruschetta board is a must try ! I am from New York City and this likely the best bruschetta I've ever had. I would certainly return for lunch.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

We ordered the California sushi roll and the fried shrimp which were both very good. We had 2 beers(Stella) and 2 glasses of wine over the lunch/happy hour. With tip it cost us around $45.00. Overall it was a very good experience and we will probably go back again. I would recommend this restaurant to friends.