“Japanese food”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 December 2016

This is a great Japanese restaurant. They have a good selection of sushi, which is very good. But you have to go for the Tappanyaki. The food was excellent and the show was the impressive. I will go back.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Unfortunately this will be my first and only visit to this restaurant. While the Sushi was okay, the service was poor at best. My wife, son and myself decided to take advantage of this Groupon we purchased about a month ago. We dined in the restaurant on July 31st at 5:30 in the evening and noticed the place wasn't very busy. Well that was probably a good thing because it took 15 minutes after being seated to get drinks, and another 29 minutes for someone to take our order. Nonetheless, it was another 30 minutes before we received our Sushi. As mentioned previously it was decent, but certainly not a place I would return to because of the food. I must say the waitresses were friendly as well as the manager, but that didn't make up for the bad service or mediocre food. If we're to grade the food on a scale of 1-10 I'd give it a 5, and the service would receive a 3 only because of the friendliness. Lastly, I visited the restrooms as I was leaving and very quickly realized there wasn't any paper towels to dry my hands. So that is a little disturbing you can use your imagination why.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

We met with friends to sit around the grill at Ninja and enjoy steak, rice, and vegetables with beer, saki, and wine. The red bean ice cream made for a wonderful desert.

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

For me I had a wonderful experience here, the service was outstanding and the sushi was really delicious. Started with me so soup, then spring rolls and ended with six different types of sushi Rolls. Each of the rules to me were very delicious, fresh and exactly as stated on the menu. I will eat here again.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

Horrible service, our plate was dirty and cup had food stuck inside .
I asked for clean cup if tea, we had finished with dinner when I finally got my cup, shared husbands. We believe in supporting local business but , we can not this ninja place twice we have gave it a shot at it each time, dirty table, dirty plate and cup.
Sushi the tuna and salmon tasted and smelt awful , very old. Rice was great. Tea was great, place needs cleaning and updated badly, fresh seafood would be first thing this place needs to do. Sorry guys but we gotta put it out there , pass on this place. Sorry Charlie.