“Amazing pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

Our neighbor from Joisy told us to get the Grandma Pizza, as good as any in the City. She was right, ya gotta try it!

Reviewed 2 March 2016

Ate five times here with different friends and family,
We all got the runs. We think it was dirty or soapy glasses from bar. Because we all drank but ate different menu items .
The pizza I like, the food I had better. Much better!!!
The appetizers are pre frozen out of a box. Nothing homemade about this place. My clients were not impress with service or servers. Owner walking around with glass in her hand looking angry, tired and irritable.
The salad was ok. Not a friendly place. Severs are to busy serving owners dinner table out in dinning area. U get ur order taken food brought and Bill lot later. No refills no warm food, no bread no one will look at you or hear you say excuse me or could we please . Nothing. Save your time and money.

Reviewed 20 January 2016

Generous portions and good food. A group of us from The Attic, a nearby business, usually eat here. We are never disappointed. The food is delicious.

Reviewed 29 August 2015

I have eaten here many times and have never been disappointed. Most often I have a slice or two of pizza. I do like their spaghetti and meatballs with a side of garlic knot bread. They can get quite busy, but the family members are always very cordial.

Reviewed 30 July 2015

I love NY pizza and this place has great pizza that tastes like you are in NY. Nice small place, no fancy, but the food is good and that's what counts. Prices are reasonable and service is good.