“"Aristera" food”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 24 May 2016

I went for lunch. I order a side salad that suppose to have <lettuce,tomato,onion,cucumbers,mushrooms> it was mostly iceberg lettuce and very little of the other ingredients. It was clean, fresh and with an acceptable taste.
And I order also the fry Calamari. The worst fry calamari I ever had. Hard, because overcooked and with a powdery taste,because of the excess of flour. The tomato sauce that was coming with them was sweet, like they add sugar to it and with a little very strange after taste. Complimentary they give me some soft and elastic bread with an extra small container of the tomato sauce. I did not eat the bread, but I use the tomato sauces for the calamari. The experience made me sick.
The server took the order of a table of customers that came after me, before me.

Reviewed 15 May 2016

So we tried this restaurant today for a late lunch. We loved the greek salad. We liked the stromboli so much we ordered some to take home for dinner. Today was their two year anniversary and they had rum soaked cannelloni cake that was good too! Overall we liked the food and the drink choices and we will be back!

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

Our neighbor from Joisy told us to get the Grandma Pizza, as good as any in the City. She was right, ya gotta try it!

Reviewed 2 March 2016

Ate five times here with different friends and family,
We all got the runs. We think it was dirty or soapy glasses from bar. Because we all drank but ate different menu items .
The pizza I like, the food I had better. Much better!!!
The appetizers are pre frozen out of a box. Nothing homemade about this place. My clients were not impress with service or servers. Owner walking around with glass in her hand looking angry, tired and irritable.
The salad was ok. Not a friendly place. Severs are to busy serving owners dinner table out in dinning area. U get ur order taken food brought and Bill lot later. No refills no warm food, no bread no one will look at you or hear you say excuse me or could we please . Nothing. Save your time and money.

Reviewed 20 January 2016

Generous portions and good food. A group of us from The Attic, a nearby business, usually eat here. We are never disappointed. The food is delicious.