“Great Italian Food at a great price”

La Famiglia Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #102 of 708 Restaurants in Chandler
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I have eaten here a lot, at least a half dozen times a year. I meet other friends here for lunch and they have great lunch specials, a lot of food for a great price. I recommend the Stromboli - hmmmmmmmmmm good.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

After reading some great reviews, and a few negatives in between, the great reviews won me over. I'm so glad they did. We had the "must have" garlic knots for appetizers and YES they are a must have. Their marinara sauce my whole family would have loved unending bowls with spoons, it was really that good.
Onto our main dishes. I had the eggplant Parmesan, made just the way it should be. The eggplant was tender, the breading not too heavy and not too light. Crisped to perfection. My husband had the sausage and garlic calzone and was a very happy camper. Our daughter had the 1/2 portion of Fettuccine noodles with butter and basil sauce and she absolutely loved it. We can't wait to try their pizza! This may have been our 1st time here but certainly not our last.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

After searching for good pizza in Arizona I had all but given up when my daughter found this family owned gem. Usually hard to find veal on a menu, it is fresh and delicious. Staff is exceptional whether picking up or dining in the restaurant. Think they must have moved because now located on Guadalupe Rd in Mesa. Alcohol available with your meal.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Going out to lunch with my friend for her birthday. Went to La Familia Pizza & Pasta at 1859 W Guadalupe Rd in Mesa. Not sure if this is related to the Chandler name, but the previous Italian Restaurant that was here was very good. When we walked in did not see anyone, and was over-whelmed by a smell of grime and bleach. I hoped it would pass while we waited for someone to come out of the back and seat us. She brought us the lunch menu and two waters with lemon. The menus felt dirty, and the lemons looked like they had not been washed. Very limited menu, pizza slices, calzones and a couple other things. My friend asked to see the dinner menu, she wanted to see if there was more of a selection for dinner. Food was very cheap, but not the kind of food I wanted to eat to celebrate my friend's birthday. The offerings were more like something that teenagers on a limited budget might be happy with eating. It didn't take much to convince my friend to go elsewhere. I put a $1 down for the server that brought us the water and we went to Rigatony's.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Had pizza salad and drinks with family to celebrate a birthday. As always the food was very good and the staff is always very friendly and treat you like family. Great family restaurant with excellent Italian food.
Restaurant is now located on Guadalupe Rd. Just east of Dobson in Mesa, Az.