Lowest prices for your stay
US$123
Free cancellation until 29/04/21
Staybridge.com
US$123
Free cancellation until 29/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$137
US$110
SAVE US$27
Booking.comUS$123
PricelineUS$123
Destinia.comUS$137
All reviews full size fridge front desk bedroom suite pool closes long term public areas cleaning staff upon check newer hotel great stay microwave cookware graduation staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2021

I was really excited to stay in this Staybridge Suites Hotel because I love the Chandler area and was expecting really good things about this “newer” hotel. After a long, rainy, stressful drive into the area, I was greeted by no one at the front desk. After waiting patiently instead of getting an apology or even just a “hello,” I was scolded for not finding this person in the kitchen. I said, “oh I’m sorry, I would’ve never thought to actually go INTO the kitchen where I do not work to find you.” Things only got worse from there in which I was informed that there was some insane pet fee for one night - I think $140-$150. It was more than my room cost and I was defeated. Eventually the manager waived the fee thank God as I’m staying one night plus have documentation that my pet is technically an emotional support animal, but usually I just pay reasonable fees. I was then put in a room that wreaked of cigarette which I’m sure was given to me special by the wonderful front desk lady. I almost went back down to ask for a new room but what is even the point when things are going so terrible. I was more just so sad about it all because I had a serious plan to stay here long term if I ever got a short term job in Chandler as I am usually staying at Staybridge Suites. Now my plans were slipping away from me while my mother was telling me over the phone about how much she hates Arizona. Sigh. It was a rough night stay. I won’t be back.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank TravelCarrie1
Madyson Pulliam, Owner at Staybridge Suites Phoenix - Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We will be sending your words off to management for corrective action.

Reviewed 21 November 2020

The hotel is very comfortable and clean. It was also quiet although located on a major street with traffic. I did not get to use all the amenities but the hot breakfast was nice and the room was very comfortable with all facilities for making your own meals if you want to be thrifty. I had initial problems connecting my cell phone to internet but was able to solve it on 2nd day after changing some phone settings. The hotel does require masks in all public areas, which is likely a very good thing.

Room tip: back (north) facing rooms are likely quieter
Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Tharaldson Hospitality, Owner at Staybridge Suites Phoenix - Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2020

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 September 2020

Overall hotel very pleasant and had many good trips. Unfortunately on my most recent trip I got bitten by some bedbugs. I pulled up the mattress, found two bedbugs almost immediately and presented them to the staff. They put me in a new room while I was out and assured me that they had inspected my old room thoroughly and had not found any more bugs. When I went to pack my luggage and move to my new room, within 15 seconds I found another bed bug and brought it to the front desk. Not a very thorough search! I asked them to take responsibility but they refused to, saying it could have been a previous guest or that I could have brought them in, perhaps off a park bench. A direct quote: "It's not our fault there were bedbugs".

Room tip: Check your mattress, you never know...
Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank r_wu6
Julie Wemmert, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Phoenix - Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2020

Mr Wu,

I am sorry we got off to a bad start. I am glad we spoke on Friday and were able to work everything out.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced while staying at our hotel.

If there are any more concerns, please feel free to reach out to me at anytime.

Respectfully
Julie Wemmert

Reviewed 29 May 2020

Absolutely delightful stay. They totally had their act together with all aspects of handling the Covid 19 issue. They scheduled and cleaned pool and gym for safe and controlled usage. Good pick-up breakfast/coffee. Friendly and helpful staff. A great experience under the circumstances.

Date of stay: May 2020

We are happy to hear about your great experience at our hotel. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We hope to see you again when you are in the area.

Reviewed 28 May 2020 via mobile

We chose this location near a family event weekend and a staycation away from home. We were so relaxed that we elected to extend our visit 4 days. Steph went out of her way to make our stay comfortable. While the rest of the staff ensured we had everything we needed. The pool area was clean and available for reservation daily. We were able to start our morning off right with a quick Grab-n-Go breakfast that was a perfect alternative to their traditional offerings. The kitchenette was equipped with dishes and cookware, making it easy to prepare our daily meals. They are in a convenient location near shopping and entertainment. My son wasted paint on his shirt from our paint night, thankfully - there is a clean (and free) on-site laundry facility that I used to clean it right up.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

We are delighted to hear your family enjoyed themselves during your staycation! Thank you for your review and recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again soon.