“Fantastic stop for a motorcycle rider”
Review of Sierra Vista Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Congress
Sierra Vista Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Congress
Reviewed 10 September 2015

Got the last room, almost like a cabin instead of your traditional motel. Full kitchenette and well furnished. Wonderful rural setting, you can simply sit outside and enjoy the evening. I sure enjoyed parking my motorcycle at this place. I was in cabin #4 which was furthest from the office so the Wi-Fi was spotty, but it was nice to pick up my laptop computer and work from the bench just outside the office in the evening.

Perfect for one night but I could see staying here several days to explore the general area on a return visit.

Grocery store with limited selection is next door which is a good thing because this really is rather 'in the middle of nowhere'.

As the place only has four rooms plus a couple of cabins, reservations are recommended. I got lucky when I simply stopped by hoping for vacancy.

Room Tip: A room near the office will have a better WiFi signal.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo

Reviewed 3 June 2015

I'm on a long bicycle trip and have stayed in many hotels in the last few weeks. This was by far the best. It's an owner managed, pride of ownership kind of place. The rooms are more like suites than regular hotel rooms. The owners are on premises all the time (as far as I could tell) and do everything they can to make your stay pleasant. And the price is very reasonable. I loved this place.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 February 2015

The owner is amazing and her daughter the same. They take immaculate care and put lots of love into the motel and it has kept me coming back. They are so helpful. Forget something? THey probably have it to give like soap/shampoo etc. They are amazing people that run that motel. I would return as much as possible..

Room Tip: all rooms are great! I like room 4 cuz its first room I stayed in and I just like it
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Stayed here on a cross-country cycling trip after riding from Parker AZ in the morning. Was a welcome place, decent room, well maintained. Bonus was how close it is to Nichol's West. Not the Ritz, but I don't expect that in a little town. The folks are great and the accommodations exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Neil H
Reviewed 12 March 2014

It was cold and rainy and we had been camping in the desert. The owner was not in the office that day but had someone open a room for us and let us. It was warm when we got there too. It was comfortable and bright and cheery. We loved it and appreciated the hospitality. And the HOT water for showers.

Room Tip: Call ahead and they will work with you.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Been to Sierra Vista Motel? Share your experiences!