“Absolutely amazing!!! a must see Art Dwelling”
Review of Eliphante - CLOSED

Eliphante
More attraction details
Owner description: Eliphante is on the banks of Oak Creek in Cornville, Arizona. It is home to the outdoor artworks and sculptures of Michael Kahn and Leda Livant Kahn, as created for nearly 30 years. Built out of found and natural materials, it remains cared for by Eliphante, Ltd., a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Members and donors who wish to support this unique, otherworldly, outdoor folk art environment also contribute to its advancement towards becoming a commercial outdoor art museum, as it is presently zoned a private residence and not open to the general public.
Reviewed 20 March 2013

My first trip here was mind boggling. The history of this home made artist dwelling is a love story. It's so hard to describe in words what this place does for the soul. One visit and I'm total AWE!!! 2nd visit as an artist I want to live there ! All buildings are free form and works of art... all walls are art.... the bed is art.. the kitchen in a word...is wood artistry at it's best... colorful ...
a must do Guided tour for $25 ...

Eliphante, Non-Profit Director at Eliphante, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're looking forward to your third time around! Until then...

Reviewed 20 March 2013

I have had the honor and pleasure of staying at Eliphante twice now. It is one of the most magical, beautiful,inspiring places I have ever been to.
When I was a kid I used to dream of places like this- art you can live in essentially.

Ryan and Tracey are two of the most generous, kind, smart and FUN people I have ever met- and definitely the best hosts EVER.

I would recommend Eliphante to anyone. It really is one of my favorite places to visit.

And we'd love to have you again! Thanks for the great review!