“Incredibly Delicious”

Ranked #4 of 16 Quick Bites in Cottonwood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 2 June 2021

Went to this unassuming cafe for a quick breakfast before a busy day of hiking and I was pleasantly surprised how great the food was. I ordered the quiche of the day, which was filled with black forest ham, and it was absolutely amazing! By far, the best quiche I have ever had. It was tender and moist and had great flavor, even the small salad accompanying it paired really well. I also had a cold brew with almond syrup and it was fantastic. Wish I could have gone here every day of my trip but sadly they are closed on sundays! I hope to return soon!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (125)

Reviewed 13 April 2021

Stumbled across the road from my hotel & into Old Town Cafe which fulfilled my extremely hot yummy coffee craving.

Owner was friendly & sweet.

They also have fresh croissant & beautiful pastries.

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank Road672710
Reviewed 25 October 2020

Yummy yummy Quiche...light and fluffy. Excellent service! Outdoor seating available. Very clean. I will be back.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 6 October 2020 via mobile

We found the Old Town Cafe by chance. They serve a good variety of menu options for such a small place. The Reuben was generous, Chinese Chicken Salad surprisingly tasty! Friendly and very helpful staff.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 18 July 2020

Food was great. Very fresh. Staff is very friendly. Portions are huge. All homemade foods. Social distance was in placev

Date of visit: July 2020