All reviews mini suite mini kitchen family run bbq area regular coffee small kitchenette room was clean picnic tables office staff sedona area fit the bill coffee maker needed a place to stay quiet location a great place to stay the staff was friendly and helpful train ride
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

This place is great! Location-great! Cleanliness-great! Customer service-great! Value-Great! I couldn’t be more pleased! Didn’t use the pool but was very clean. Also had onsite laundromat. Not easy to find clean and affordable in the Sedona area, but this place certainly met our needs.

Trip type: Travelled with family
RCory, Manager at Pines Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Thank you for the awesome review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you back in the future!

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Above my expectations!
Spending several weeks in the Camp Verde / Sedona area. Checked in for a few days and expected to find a motel closer to Sedona, but the Pines was too nice and the staff awesome!

Trip type: Travelled solo

This is a great review! Thank you! We are only 15 minutes to west Sedona. Personally I love the beautiful scenery on the way!

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Stayed for a wedding and liked this property. Clean, simple and easy I would suggest this to anyone looking for a value in Cottonwood. Comfortable beds and restaurants near by. I would suggest this to anyone looking for a value hotel

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you! We feel we are a great value also and make efforts to keep our property clean and up to date! See you next time!

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Needed a place to stay for 1 night on a holiday weekend without the 2 night minimum or excessively high Holiday pricing & the Pines fit the bill, we were not expecting much but were pleasantly surprised with what we got neat , clean & friendly.. Highly Recommend..

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you! We don't have 2 night minimums a lot (sometimes we do) but we keep our rates very affordable! We greatly appreciate that you took the time to review us!

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We moved here a couple of weeks ago. After two long days of driving a 26ft U-Haul & car, we were more than ready for a nice place to stay. Everyone, from the person taking my reservation, to the check in person, to the check out person, were all very friendly & helpful. We even had our dog. The room was delightful with lots of little extras & very quaint. I have told several people about The Pines Motel & what a great place to stay. Everything was very clean, & the bed very comfortable. I wish we had stayed here when we were here in May. Thank you to all of you for your thoughtfulness. If I could give you 10 stars I would!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Julie W