“Not sure how Adriana’s got”

Adriana's Mexican Resaurant
Ranked #6 of 82 Restaurants in Cottonwood
Price range: US$8 - US$13
Reviewed 9 April 2021 via mobile

Not sure how Adriana’s got their high rating. My husband and I had lunch and we were so disappointed! Food was average at best. Cheese dip was grainy, tamales were just ok, and the meat in both the tacos and burritos were unseasoned and dry.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (184)

Reviewed 30 March 2021 via mobile

We ordered takeout for 6 people, taking a fajita, quesadilla, and a bunch of tacos. The food was simply amazing. I have not had a taco that good in a long time. The hostess was super sweet, telling us in advance that it could take her a while to put together our order. That did not scare us away and, boy were we happy about it.

Reviewed 26 March 2021 via mobile

5 minutes to close and they welcomed us with open arms! The service was fast and friendly. Great recommendations fro staff made the meal memorable. No leftovers!

Reviewed 26 March 2021

I was at Adrianna's with my and another couple. We all had amazing dinners. I had carnitas that were very tasty. Others in out party had carne asada and chicken enchilladas. All were very good, with plenty of food but not too much. The chips and salsa before dinner were fresh and delicious. The service was wonderful. A hometown look with personalized service and amazing food. I may not be in Cottonwood again, but want others to know how great Adrianna's is.

Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

We love this place. Food is just great classic Mexican food with out any pretence. I just love the chips and salsa, fresh & scratch made. Someone once told me you tell a Mexican restaurant by their chips and salsa. Beer is always cold and the service is outstanding.

Date of visit: February 2021