“Good Food & Excellent Service”
Review of Leff-Ts Steakhouse

Leff-Ts Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Dewey
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Located on State Highway 69 south of Prescott Valley in Dewey, AZ, this restaurant has never failed to please after several visits. When I first arrived in this area in late July my wife's sister introduced Leff-Ts to me as the best steakhouse in the area. As an inveterate carnivore, I was interested in checking out that claim.

On my first visit I ordered their smallest boneless sirloin steak, salad and one of the vegetable sides that was included. It was well seasoned and cooked to a perfect medium exactly as I had ordered. Our server was unfailingly pleasant and attentive.

My wife ordered salmon and was also delighted to find that her fish was perfectly cooked and tasty. Needless to say, after this first positive experience we decided to return for another meal, somehow wound up with the same server, ordered the same dishes and were similarly pleased.

Thus far we've made three trips to this restaurant over a two-month period and they've scored a home run with us during all of our visits. Although this restaurant is well-staffed and we've come on three different days of the week, somehow we've wound up with the same server during our visits and she has never failed to please.

Their home-made deserts that we've sampled were as equally tasty as our meals. Bring an appetite because if your experience is the same as ours, you'll leave quite satisfied.

1  Thank Lewis E

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We were surprised at how roomy the restaurant is. The parking lot is packed most of the time. The waitress was prompt, friendly and attentive all evening. The steaks were cooked perfectly and very tasty. The salads were large and the small warm loaf of bread was just right. Overall a nice meal.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This place is always hoppin' with locals and travelers alike. Great food and service. Be sure to try any BBQ! Desserts are just as good as the Q.

1  Thank joanrl
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Most people traveling on SR 69 may miss this place. Located prior to coming in to Prescott Valley/Prescott this place always looks packed. And for good reason. The steaks, bbq and service is excellent. I think it would be hard to find much better in Prescott Valley or Prescott. Don't let the pack of cars in their parking lot deter you. It can accommodate alot of people, plus it has outdoor seating for folks traveling with their dog.
The steaks are really some of the best in this neck of the woods. Service is courteous and efficient.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Decided to grab lunch at Leff-Ts as it's been a while since we have eaten here

I went for the chicken and wild rice soup (a staple) with the prime rib "French dip"....and my wife had the large sampler platter.

Great service here...as always and the food predictably good

Always a good choice for a place to eat in this area

1  Thank davefoshee