“Best Mexican Restaurant in a 15 mile radius.”

Rio Mirage Cafe Y Cantina
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in El Mirage
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2018

We went early 5PM on a Wednesday so it was not at all crowded. The four of us had a variety of dishes and all were happy with their meal. I would say the food was fairly authentic, good flavor and reasonable portions. The Ultimate Margarita was incredible though not particularly cheep. I will definitely go again it is probably the best Mexican restaurant in a 15 mile radius.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Rio Mirage offers authentic Mexican food. Ambience real south of the border. Menu offers ensaladas, tacos, tortillas, refried beans and other Mexican dishes. Monday they offer a special on margaritas. Prices are reasonable. Will return again.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I went this past week with some friends. I had been wanting to go there for a long time. It is such a cute place, not what I expected. The service was outstanding, and the food was out of this world, the best Mexican I have ever had. I can not wait to go again. I highly recommend this to anyone who appreciates great food and service. They make there own tortillas. I had the 'El Rito' to die for, took half home. You won't be sorry, try it.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Great friendly atmosphere, great food and staff very professional. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Brunch and Mexican Food what more can you want for a Sunday Brunch. We were hankering for some good Mexican food since we really hadn't had any in a long while. I took a chance that they might be open early for brunch and I was right. The are always changing out the dishes for something different when one is finished. Sort of nice to sample different things but then you might want seconds on something and it isn't there. Oh well it was all good.