“Mmmmmm..... breakfast!”

Snooze an AM Eatery
Ranked #8 of 478 Restaurants in Gilbert
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Worth the wait to get into this place. The breakfast scramble with tofu was delicious. Another in our group loved the sweet potato pancakes, and another the eggs benedict. The variety of choices for all palettes was great to find. The coffee drinks rocked too. Fun atmosphere. Great service. It was loud because it was full, but we could still hold a good conversation. Definitely a place we will return to on our next visit.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Six of us tried variety of breakfasts .. my huevos rancheros was mega and delish! Difference of opinion from others -- I did NOT find the menu pricey..$10 for my meal was good value. Eggs benedict looked wonderful and again mega portion.

Outdoor seating with 'games' ... ping pong and bean-bag toss seemed friendly. Yes, I will go back, hubby needs this taste of delish.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Fun eatery with indoor and outdoor seating, we ate inside. We had about a ten minute wait. The location was awesome. The menu selection was fantastic. I had the 3 egg scramble with mozzarella, spinach and mushroom with sour bread toast. The apple mesquite jam was fantastic! Our waiter, Matt, was fantastic! As we were walking through the parking lot to leave he ran out with my husbands Oakley eye glasses! We are so thankful that my husband could see for the rest of our trip! Wonderful place!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We went here while on spring break with three couples prior to our Rockies game.
Darling atmosphere with somewhat of a 50's vibe. Open air, high ceilings with extremely loud music. Had to ask the waitress to turn down 2x to hear ourselves talk. I think I would have preferred outside seating, but took 1st available.

Food was phenomenal.
Our table indulged in Upside Down Pancakes, Sweet Potato Pancakes, the Benny Goodman, the Snooze Breakfast Burrito, the B.E.A.T sandwich and Belle Bella Benny.
Not one complaint. Decent portions.

Would recommend.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We ordered a Chili Verde Eggs Benedict with the brisket and a pancake sampler. In the sampler we got pineapple upside down cake, blueberry and the pancake of the day chocolate covered strawberries. The pancakes were actually plain. They used the same mix for all their pancakes which is a very basic mix and just add different toppings. They looked good but were just average. the Eggs Benedict was very good. They even split the portions to two plates since we were sharing. Overall it was pretty decent but nothing too amazing. The service was fairly slow for a week day at 10am. It was about $25 for the 2 entrees.