“Amazing pizza some of the best southern Arizona”
Review of Two Girls Pizzeria

Two Girls Pizzeria
Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Green Valley
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Two Girls Pizzeria serves the best NY Style Pizza in the Santa Cruz Valley. All our food is made to order using only the freshest ingredients. We serve pizza, salads, heros, appetizers, pasta bakes, gluten free pizza and pasta, pasta with our housemade marinara or alfredo, deserts and wine and beer.
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The pizza and this place is probably the best that we had while in Arizona where originally from New York so we're pretty picky. Service is quick you can order pick up or you can even have delivery so we're very happy with this place and Have been longtime customers

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I may not be the best person to review ANY pizza - I just really appreciate it. I thought the service was a little slow and the pizza did surprise me by being good (to me - others seemed to like it)

3  Thank mrspokane
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

We eat at 2 Girls regularly. We have never been disappointed. We also call ahead for take out. From the pizza to the pasta dishes everything is great!

Reviewed 19 April 2017

I've been to Two Girls Pizzeria a few times and their food has always been great. I always encounter new employees, but all of them have always been polite. The place is a little pricey, but I rather pay a couple extra bucks to a local family than pay less to a big chain. Their take out orders have always been ready on-time. The restaurant is always clean and it is very welcoming. It is a small place, so keep that in mind when dining-in. Today, I didn't get meatballs with my spaghetti and meatballs, but I forgive them, because they are always nice and the food is very tasty.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Maybe we went at the wrong time, but my husband & I were not impressed with the pizza. I'd heard it was highly recommended for the pizza, so we were dissapointed

1  Thank Connie C