US$140
US$56
The Tavern Hotel(Cottonwood)
US$169
Little Daisy Motel(Cottonwood)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$64
US$68
Pines Motel(Cottonwood)
US$94
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Best Western Cottonwood Inn(Cottonwood)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$74
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

Verde Valley Inn(Cottonwood)
US$75
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

Sedona Pines Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$165
Americas Best Value Inn(Prescott Valley)
US$90
All reviewsspirit roomhistoric hotelbar downstairsgas fireplacememory foamlive musicmini fridgeopen mic nightspa tubold westlarge bathroomstayed one nightmingus mountainno elevatorroad tripchecking outbed was very comfortable
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We loved our time at the Hotel Connor, which is full of personality and alive with memories from the history of Jerome, a quirky mountain town. We booked Room 7, which had a gigantic bed and an elegant bathroom, and a nice view of town. We enjoyed a visit to The Spirit Room Bar and loved their live music, but the room was peaceful and quiet.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Jeromehotelier, Owner at Connor Hotel of Jerome, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Many thanks for sharing your good experience. I'm so glad that you had a good time - and a good rest! - here at the Connor. Please come back again soon.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Hats off to the considerate, professional and genuine staff that keep this historic gem of a hotel delivering top-notch accommodations! The beds are incredible, and the street views are intoxicating! Add the centralized location for ease to dining, dancing and shopping and you've got the perfect get-away plan.

Room Tip: Go for the street view!
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank _reporterlauren

Lauren, I so appreciate your lovely comments! It's always a pleasure to read about great customer service. Please get away up here again, soon!
All best,

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I stayed here some time ago..and it was my first and only stay in the town in Jerome. The hotel staff was beyond friendly, and I will never forget the kindness that was shown to me while I was there. I intend on visiting again sometime in the future! I recommend this hotel 100%- you won't regret it!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Wow! Your kind words are so appreciated! Jerome - and the Connor - are a lot like a little family, and I'm really happy that you felt that. We can't wait to see you, again.
Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Room 6 has two queen beds and a bathroom with a shower but no tub. It worked great for us! Me and my husband in one bed, my parents in the other bed. The hotel gave us a pack and play for our son and a roll away bed for our daughter. Definitely cramped with the extra beds but it worked out great for us. The ceilings are like 10ft high so it doesn't feel too terrible with us all in here! We have a mini fridge and microwave in here too. Super quaint and cute!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

I'm so glad that Room 6 worked out for you and your family - thank you for staying! Next visit, keep in mind that we do have a couple more good family options (a suite, or two adjoining rooms). Thanks for taking the time to review us.
Wishing you most happy travels,

Reviewed 17 March 2017

My husband and I stayed in room 3 for two nights. Unfortunately, I was quite sick when we arrived. I lay on the bed while Dinah Perkins tried to help my husband figure out the TV. She had also brought in a vase with forsythias. She was very kind and I liked her immensely. (I was glad to meet her a few days later holding down the fort in the gift hop. We were able to have an actual conversation and I found her to be interesting and refreshing. Plus, I bought some nice gifts for folks back home). The woman who checked us in--whose name I forgot to ask--was also helpful. Although I was ill, I was comforted by how pleasant the room was--the soothing, historic decor and the great bed. When I woke up the next morning, I opened my eyes to see the top of Mingus Mountain and the "J" for Jerome through the window and was enchanted. I felt better and was able to appreciate the room more. The bathroom was wonderful, too, and stocked with exquisite toiletries. I liked the artwork on the walls of both the bathroom and the main room. There was a roomy closet. The furniture appeared to be antique and it and the wallpaper give the impression of going back in time. Yet, there's also the TV with all the channels one could want, coffee and tea in the room, and a fast Internet. The only downside--although it didn't really bother my husband and me--was the noise from the bands down in the bar below(and maybe also some folks who were playing music across the street--and a bit of a step up to the bathroom and closet, causing me to stumble a couple times. (Their website does advise people who want peace and quiet to rent rooms other than 3). What with the excellent, friendly staff and the charming room, I'd stay here again in a heartbeat. . .

Room Tip: Consult the website to book one of the quieter rooms, if this is a concern.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

I thank you so much for your interesting, kind, and detailed review. I'm so sorry that you were sick while here, but glad that you were able to recoup in a welcoming space. Next time, let's definitely make sure we get you in a quiet room, away from the bar!
Warm Regards,