“AMAZING”
Review of Chi Chi Chinese Restaurant - CLOSED

Chi Chi Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Chi Chi Chinese Restaurant has been trading for seven years. It has recently been moved to Vincent area. Despite of the change of the location, we still offer delicious and authentic Chinese food as well as sushi. Our specialties include Golden Prawn, Crispy Duck and Sizzling Beef HK style etc. On every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays we have Eat as much as you can special.
Reviewed 29 February 2016

Best Chinese restaurant ever! Brilliant food and service! I would definitely recommend this place for having a night out with friends or a date night!

Reviewed 26 February 2016

My daughter first told me about this little gem of a restaurant tucked away in a quiet area of Vincent. It serves absolutely fantastic chinese food and sushi. The waitrons are absolutely marvelous and often go out of their way to give you a wonderful experience. We often have enjoyed some fantastic family experiences at Chi Chi which includes celebrating our engagement and my husband's birthday. Besides the fantastic food, the staff assisted us to make both occasions super special. My daughter and her boyfriend decided to celebrate Valentine's day there February 2016, and not only had a wonderful time but my daughter was also given a small Valentine's gift from the restaurant. You just don't see this type of service, combined with great food and ambience. Wonderful Wonderful........

1  Thank BeachVacs
Reviewed 31 December 2015

The food is excellent and great value for money. The restaurant is a little hidden away if you don't know East London too well, but a GPS will take you there and it is well worth the effort.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Food is always great, service excellent. Owners Christy and Harry will go out of their way to please and accommodate most requests. Excellent value for money. No hesitation in recommending very highly.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

My husband and I have been ordering take-away Chinese food from Chi Chi's ever since we moved back to East London at the beginning of the year. The food is always amazing, but we had never eaten in until last night. The manager (who always goes out of his way to be friendly, remembering personal details and giving us free soy sauce every time we go) persuaded us to come for their sushi special. I'm a vegetarian, so he made my share out of avocado and cucumber, taking special care to make each piece look like my husband's regular sushi. He is a real artist - and best of all, the food tasted amazing. We'll be coming back for dinner more often, not just for takeaways! Thank you Chi Chi's.

1  Thank JessMacdonald1990