We stayed serval nights during the festival July 2017, and will gladly return. Everything exceeded my expectations. A few highlights:
1) The staff was working super-hard, and the place was running like butter.
2) There is charming antique wood throughout the building that is a lovely respite from our cold world of concrete, glass and steel.
3) There is free off-street parking.
4) Our room was nice and warm at night.
5) Food is better than H's, and has none of the pretense.
- Free Parking
- Free Internet