All reviewsan awesome place to staysecure parkingguest housedstvunitwificottageaccommodation
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

This was an awesome place to stay. Great location, secure parking and our cottages were fabulous. We are a family of five so we had two adjoining cottages. They were nicely appointed, very warm & comfortable. It's a great place to stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2017

I stayed for a night. As far as guesthouses go, it was lovely. The unit that I was in is very spacious, very clean and neat, all the modern stuff that you'd expect to find... but packaged into an old world feel. It worked very well together. I was staying there as the Grahamstown Arts festival was starting, and although I was not in Grahamstown for that purpose, I imagine that it is just about the perfect place for a festival-goer. It had a delightful kitchen area, Dstv in the bedroom and wifi. I would recommend it.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank KevinHopkins_ZA
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

I was surprised when I arrived at this beautiful town house/ guest house. The owner has truly put a personal touch to the rooms. My partner and I were so delighted at the fact that the TV had all the DSTV/ satellite channels as well as wifi in all the rooms. The semi- self catering kitchen counter had everything we needed. The bed was very large and comfortable.
A lovely place and well looked after. The owner knows what she's doing! :)

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Justineweeks, Owner at Bartholomew's Loft, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us on Trip Advisor, We really appreciate the fantastic rating and I will pass your compliments on to each one here who plays a part in making our guests feel at home.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I stayed there with two other guests this week and the place is truly lovely. The rooms are spacious and very comfortable. The location is very central. The breakfast was adequate and service was good.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Justineweeks, Owner at Bartholomew's Loft, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Thank you so much for the rating, we appreciate your positive feedback.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

A warm welcome by the staff and a very nice cottage. Exceptionally clean with a much needed welcome pack. Secure parking. Good location in relation to the town and restaurants. We only had an overnight stop but it would be absolutely fine for a longer stay.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple