“Amazing Pizza”

Leonardo's pizza and pasta workshop
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2016

We often dine at Leonardo's simply because of the absolutely amazing pizzas on offer. I haven't tried any of the other dishes but when it comes to pizza this is the place we head for.

There are newer reviews for Leonardo's pizza and pasta workshop

Reviewed 30 April 2016

We came in here for Pasta and Pizza, both were good. The atmosphere was nice and very family friendly. The only thing I didn't like was the kids that were running around the tables while people were trying to eat... and that wasn't the restaurants fault. All in all, a great evening.

Reviewed 26 February 2016

My wife and I decided to pay Leonardo’s a visit, this time for lunch.

We ordered the Pescatore (seafood) Pizza to share with a Greek Salad and Halloumi cheese and asked our waitress to bring it all out at the same time.

The pizza arrived first and after a while the salad and the halloumi.

It is possibly the worst Seafood Pizza that I have ever had. The seafood mix was akin to a soup poured over the dough, which is possibly why the dough was so soggy.

The salad had all the right ingredients but it was swimming in dressing. I took it for granted that they would bring the dressing “on the side”.

Next time that we feel like a pizza and salad, Leonardo’s will not be the place.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

I will acknowledge that this was an early evening arrival, but, if the oven was not hot enough it shouldn't become a customers problem. I would have been happy to wait had I been told. The dough was simply not cooked, I 'balled' it in my fingers like play-dough!
Being an understanding (and polite) customer I brought it to the attention of the very friendly waitress, Sylvia (who was great) and she took it back to the kitchen for a re-try. All they really did was warm it up and re-serve the same raw product back to me ten minutes later. When I approached the manager (on the way out) he said that it should have been brought to his attention but wasn't. Again, not my problem. Sorry guys, that was one of the worst pizzas I have ever had. This might have been an exception (based on other good reviews I have read) but sorry, you generally only have one chance for a good first impression and you missed it by miles!

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had a starter and pizza. Lovely food and great service. Special thanks to Sylvia's excellent service!