“Yi Pin Asian Restaurant”
Review of Yi Pin

Yi Pin
Ranked #44 of 359 Restaurants in Port Elizabeth
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 February 2017

What an amazing suprise I got at Yi Pin at Broadwayt Port Elizabeth - on the 14th February I decided to take a walk to Broadway casino - on my way out I saw Yi Pin Chinese restaurant and decided to have dinner - upon entering I was met by I think the owner - what a pleasan suprise when hs greeted me in such a fruenly way in Afrijaans - he made me feel so comfortable to have dinner on ny own - his service was excellent and the food great - when I visit Port Elizabeth again I will definitely have sinnwe there again and will recommend Yi Pin to all visit Summerstrand

4  Thank 159sarieh

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

This review won't even do the place justice. My boyfriend and I looked at the reviews on here and then stumbled across it by chance and thank god we did. Probably one of the best Chinese's we've ever had. Amazing staff and even better tasting food. What more could you want?! Super helpful and even notified us that we were ordering too much.
Deep fried chocolate... AMAZING!
Overall... Also amazing. A must try for good food!

3  Thank Rachel B
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

As soon as you walk into the restaurant you are greeted like an old friend! The owners and staff are friendly and professional. If you're not sure what to order they're more thank willing to make a recommendation. I've never been disappointed. I lived in Beijing for two years and often crave authentic Chinese food! Yi Pin is my #1 choice. The relaxed atmosphere and authentic decor adds to the experience.

4  Thank Mieke v
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

We decided to take a stroll through the boardwalk on a Saturday night. We hadn't eaten supper yet so we thought we should try Yi Pin. What awesome service and friendly staff.... being our first time at this restaurant, our waitress was kind enough to explain the menu to us. We also met Joe, who was just as welcoming and helpful. There is a lot to choose from. We will definitely be visiting again. If you are in the mood for REAL Chinese food, then this is the place to try!!! Thumbs up for Yi Pin. ☺

8  Thank Kerry1704
Reviewed 21 November 2016

This is by far the most Chinese restuarant in PE.
The friendly smiles and chat Joe gives makes you feel at home and welcome, not even to mention their great food.
Would reccommend this restuarant to any individual that enjoys Chinese food.

10  Thank fursty2016