“Avoid over IRONMAN weekend like the plague”
Review of Primi Coastal

Primi Coastal
Ranked #166 of 386 Restaurants in Port Elizabeth
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is not equipped for the number of people that try to eat there the night before IRONMAN. This is in spite of running IRONMAN specials and trying to cash in on the event. We waited over 1h45 min for food to be delivered - which is suboptimal with a big race ahead of one. Not sure what the food will be like when it arrives as it hasn't arrived yet and nearly at 2hours after I sat down. This is the first ever 1 * review that I have given a restaurant!

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I came here once for breakfast and got take-away once for dinner. For breakfast I had the eggs Benedict which was cooked perfectly and the biscuit was delicious. The service was also very good. I had take-away one night for dinner. I ordered the chicken kebobs, caesar salad w/ chicken and a side of vegetables. The chicken was cooked well, juicy and tender. The mix of vegetables were also very tasty but quite oily. I was not a big fan of the caesar salad. The lettuce tasted funny although the grilled chicken was good. The croutons were soft and this was the only dish I would not order again.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Food is great. Waiter gave good service. Did not enjoy the roast veg particularly, but ribs was fantastic

Reviewed 10 February 2017

We have now tried all 4 restaurants in this mall - all are equally enjoyable and friendly Thank to you all for making our visit a good eating experience.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

We walked in as the kids saw the play area so we did not expect much but surely we were super surprised.
We sat outside and the views were to die for I must say.
Thank you for the yummy starters which we enjoyed as Tapas with a bottle of vino.