“Fantastic find ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We are always o. The look out for family restaurants that offer good quality food and we were in luck on Wednesday night to Da Graziella in the neighborhood of Dunvegan.

The little place was buzzing and luckily we booked. The menu is extensive and all the dishes served around us looked very appetizing. Good selection of wines as well although not cheap.

I had the fettuccine with porcini mushrooms and asparagus which was delicious and my partners pasta dish was just as well prepared.

We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Just to reward the good. Quite often not mentioned.

Going here is always good and the pastas are really exceptional.

I wil revisit for sure and can really recommend this for authentic Italian Food.

Keep it up.

Maybe an internal decor revamp ?

Reviewed 20 November 2017

We had a lovely dinner and lunch the following day at Da Graziella. If we were staying for another day, then that would have been our choice again. Would love to slowly work our way through the entire menu. Excellent Italian cuizine served by friendly, helpful staff. A great experience.
Frequented by locals who just love Graziella's typical Italian flare and humor, this place is a must. Pity we can't clone them in Cape Town.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Had to ask twice for the water I ordered.
When my pasta arrived I had to ask for Parmesan cheese. I sat waiting and eventually got up to fetch my own Parmesan as my food was getting cold. En route to the Parmesan I ask the manageress if they are short staffed and her reply was that they were absolutely not! I helped myself to the Parmesan bowl, and was followed back to the table by manageress who tells me that I should be more patient!!!!! What a cheek!
Then To Top all off there is barely any Parmesan in the bowl, so I sit PATIENTLY AGAIN waiting to get the attention of 1/2 waitresses to bring some more Parmesan or to fill the server. Eventually I get up for the second time and find my own Parmesan.
I will be cancelling the table of 14 that we had booked end Nov and will never support that place again. Shocking attitude.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We have been to Da Graziella many times and the service, ambiance and of course the food has been outstanding every time. There is just that little bit of personal interaction between the owner and ourselves, they are the most humble Italian couple. Love Da Gaziella