“Great place to pop in for sushi ”
Review of YuMe

YuMe
Ranked #204 of 1,229 Restaurants in Johannesburg
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Its inside the casino in the Fourways area.
Description: Its inside the casino in the Fourways area.
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

We don't go to Monte casino often (perhaps once a year ) - we had been to a friend's book launch at Skoobs ( which is a fantastic venue for a book launch with its combination book store and upstairs venue / bar area ) and wanted a quick bite afterwards. We popped into YuMe. Really good sushi and well priced. Good service

There are newer reviews for YuMe

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

I visited with my family on a busy Saturday night. We sat at the sushi belt. Sushi was good but not fantastic. Selection on the belt was limited and basic. For a busy Saturday night I was looking for more variety.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

I found this restaurant expensive and disappointing. The food was average at best and for the prices they charge one would expect great food. The service was disappointing and our waiter disappeared for long periods of time. I wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

We love sushi and can highly recommend Yume. They have a huge variety on their menu. We always make a plan to eat there.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I took my girlfriend to yume for her birthday, she was craving sushi, me never been there before and all i can say is WOW amazing!!!! she loved it i loved the fact they spoiled her rotten!!!!. From the start when I arrived, the staff welcoming friendly. We asked if we could go for pre-drinks else where and would they hold our table, I asked the manager if it would be possible to sit by the belt, he said he would try his best but no guarantees, we get back and what do we have a seat at the belt. Waitress name that I regrettably didn't get the idiot me!!!but fantastic and on the ball. One of the "chefs" geez no words to describe him, he heard it was my girlfriends birthday and what a surprise he gave her, she was blown back. I can go on and on but the team there fantastic and i don't remember when last i saw a hands on manager. To the whole team front and back of house keep it up!!!!!!