“Take Out Order Was Great”

Banjaara Town Square Weltevreden Park
Ranked #176 of 1,237 Restaurants in Johannesburg
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2016

We ordered the Lamb Korma, Chicken Korma and Veggies, It was quite delicious. Telephonic order was quite easy and our order was ready with no mistakes. The Food was great, the lamb korma sauce was slightly different (more spicy) than the chicken korma, was only fault really.

1  Thank Colleen L

Reviewed 7 November 2016

My husband and I went there for dinner.
We were greeted by friendly faces, the service was incredible.
We ordered food and when it came, we were amazed at how great it tasted, and there was a lot of it.
I was very impressed. Will go back again.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Excellent food, very friendly staff, good variety on Sunday Buffet, will be back again soon with friends

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

We have been here a few times and it is always good. Sunday's is a great day to go because they have their buffet. Shining copper pots and delicious Indian fragrances... Indian food is always good and it is lovely to sit by the window !! Staff friendly and great Indian music ! Give it a go !!

Reviewed 19 September 2016

My wife and I had lunch at Banjaara Indian restaurant in the Boskruin Village center on Jim Fouche drive on Saturday.
The reception was warm and friendly. The atmosphere is very tranquil, even though there were two couples with young children present. Service was impeccable.

We were given some poppadums with three sauces, one of which was too hot for my wife, but very enjoyable to me. The other two were delicious.
We ordered only main course. I opted for the Chicken Korma (cashew nut etc) and my wife for the Chicken Palak (cooked in spinach).
Both these dishes were absolutely outstanding! Served in copper base bowls, the portions only look small, but are actually quite enough.

Very good value for money, and a very pleasant experience!