“A FAMILY FRIENDLY RESTURANT...”

Natchez Spur Steak Ranch
Ranked #637 of 1,352 Restaurants in Johannesburg
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery
Description: Spoil your family & eat out at Natchez Spur. We are the best steakhouse & burger restaurant in Johannesburg. Bring along your kids for some great tasting food & dessert from our famous Spur menu.
Reviewed 22 March 2018

this is a top spot for families....has a kids play area ....it overlooks a beautiful parkland and lake, where you could go for a safe , relaxing walk...plenty of parking ... and extensive menu options....

Spur_Steak_Ranches, Guest Relations Manager at Natchez Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hi hermanmyles,

Thank you for the really great review of Natchez Spur! We're so glad that you and your family enjoyed your time with us.

Spur Team

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

I took my grandsons to Spur for lunch and to play on the jungle gym.
My wife and I ordered the Calamari and chips.
Wow what a disappointnent. The chips were not fresh and the calamari was very chewey....like ab elastic band. In fact my wife did not bother finishing her meal.
The chips with the boys meal were the same....not fresh. My one grandson had the chicken nuggets and onky atw 1/2 of one. I tried obe and it was terrible minced chicken. I have it to the car guard.
Not sure I will go back to that store.

Spur_Steak_Ranches, Guest Relations Manager at Natchez Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Hi Eugene,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're so sorry to hear that this was your experience. That certainly doesn't sound like the level of food quality we pride ourselves on.

If you wouldn't mind forwarding this review on, together with your contact details to customer-care@spur.co.za. We'd really like the opportunity to discuss this further with you and hopefully turn it around.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

The food is surprisingly good with steaks and burgers prepared perfectly. The sweet potato fries are a favourite. However in the end you go to Spur so the kids can play. They always seem to find a friend in the play area, which just makes the whole experience enjoyable for the whole family.

Spur_Steak_Ranches, Guest Relations Manager at Natchez Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear Yolanda S,

Thank you for taking the time to review our family restaurant. We're thrilled to know that you enjoyed not only our great burgers and steaks but also our awesome kids area.
We look forward to welcoming you back for it again, soon!

Reviewed 24 October 2016

I visited this outlet on two occasions during a recent stay at the Protea Hotel next door.
The staff were helpful, efficient and attentive but the quality of the food was well below the expected standard for this franchise.
Hake ordered for a guest and myself tasted of ammonia and it was obvious that the cold chain had been broken at some stage.
I was embarrassed and will not be back.

Spur_Steak_Ranches, Guest Relations Manager at Natchez Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Glencza,

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Food at this spur is always good and they have a wine "Misty Kloof" (my favourite) which is not on the list at most Spurs. We eat here about once every 2 months and always have a burger

Spur_Steak_Ranches, Guest Relations Manager at Natchez Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Dear MArgaret J,

Thanks so much for taking the time to send us your feedback. We are thrilled to know you enjoyed your experience with us. We look forward to having you back again, soon!

Many thanks,