“Fresh seafood”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for fresh seafood, this is your place. It offers a wide variety of foods in the menu so for those who aren't seafood lovers, Catch has you covered. It's a little pricey but fresh often comes at a premium for cities closer inland. They offer inside (still covered) and outside seating with a fun atmosphere.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

As an out of towner I struggled to find the restaurant area, however I'm sure this would not be the case for the locals.

The food was excellent. They specialize in sea food. I'm from Cape Town and I thought that the quality of my prawn dish, was one of the best. Once again, I found that you definitely get more value in Gauteng, hands down. We sat outside.

A pleasant afternoon with the family and good food in a casual setting.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

We just love Catch! It's awesome! The food, the service, the ambience was absolutely spot on! We visit this restaurant very regularly! I love the salmon roses and the sushi and the banana and chocolate spring rolls! Yummy!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

I've enjoyed eating at Catch many times. But recently, after inquiring of a waiter whether they got the tip in full, and then venturing to ask what they were paid by the restaurant, I'm really disappointed. Be an informed consumer and know that staff here will have to pay to the restaurant 10% of any tip included with a credit card payment; but even worse, staff aren't actually paid a wage -- they rely on our tips for earnings.

1  Thank Lisa_T-G
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

We have been to Catch many times and we always look forward to our meal there. The food is great and well presented, the ambience is great even though it is quite a busy area and the overall experience is very satisfying. We love all their meals and even though their menu has changed, you can still order some of the old favourites. Definitely worth the visit.