“Great meze”
Review of Nostimo by Mythos

Nostimo by Mythos
Ranked #9 of 114 Restaurants in Midrand
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

We had a meze platter for two in this pleasant but quiet place. The restaurant wAs rather empty and we were one of the few tables but the food was really good and we weren't staring at a car park as one doesn't make st restaurants in Jhb that aren't in a centre.
It wAs our second visit and the good food and service have been constant.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Waterfall wild is situated close to several major highways and major access roads providing it with a great location for quick meals and meetings-on-the-go. At our first visit the food was good and nicely served but the service was slow and indifferent. My most recent visit the service was better but still needed attention.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I had out of towners visit me on a Monday so I decided let me take them to this restaurant. What an embarrassment. Everything and |I mean everything was overdone. I have never had crispy Kingklip before. The fries were chewy. The Beef skewers tasted rubbery. I was so embarrassed to have brought my visitors to this place! I did complain and I was told that the manager would come talk to us but 30 mins after we paid the bill we were still waiting. Horrible food please avoid. R869.00 spent on terrible food. I will never go here again.

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

We love this restaurant and are regular customers. We always have a good time and the management take great care to make sure we enjoy our visit every time.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

Came for a family lunch (husband and 2 kiddos (3 and 6 months)). Was great! The open feel of the restaurant is great, the play area for the kids is fun and the food good.