“The special thing about The Daily Coffee Cafe is how welcome you are made to feel arriving with dogs!”

The Daily Coffee Cafe Menlo Park
Ranked #152 of 833 Restaurants in Pretoria
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Description: The Daily Coffee Café is renowned for its marvellous five-senses coffee, a bite to eat and a warm, cosy feeling as you delight in our intimate Coffee Cafés
Reviewed 17 August 2017

For me this is a really good breakfast venue where my dogs are also really welcome, the lunches are less impressive to me, but still pretty good.
When I ordered the pulled pork burger though I expected my pork and less coleslaw type filling.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

This was our second visit and we were not disappointed. Even though there was no table available for us to secure our dogs at we were made to feel very comfortable at a normal table. The human and dog family members loved what was on offer - very good cappuccinos and lemon meringue in the former case and puppachinos and quiche for both Beagle pups!

Date of visit: April 2017
RuanVanDerMerwe, Owner at The Daily Coffee Cafe Menlo Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Thanks so much Brendan, we appreciate you taking the time to give us such a great review!
We will try our best to get more dog friendly tables to make sure yourself and the pups have the best experience.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Great PapPa Burger for fathersday!
Try their fried pap instead of chips!
Great venue wirh excellent food and good coffee & tea.

Date of visit: June 2017
RuanVanDerMerwe, Owner at The Daily Coffee Cafe Menlo Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Thank you so much for your great review, glad you enjoyed our Fathersday special!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Fireplace and sun spots in the garden, good coffee and what I like most is the dog menu! When taking my dog for a stroll in the neighborhood, I always look out for a water hole for her and a coffee stop for me. The Daily is excellent in this regard and my Fiori loves the popsickles for dogs. Laid back atmosphere, tranquil seating outside, waiters who don't interrupt every few minutes...If that's what you're looking for, visit them.

Date of visit: May 2017
RuanVanDerMerwe, Owner at The Daily Coffee Cafe Menlo Park, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our Restaurant, we try our utmost for people and their pets to have a great and relaxing time. Hopefully we can change that 3 to a 5 in the near future!

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

After our visit to the Hazelwood food Market we searched for a nice place to enjoy Coffee and a piece of cake.
Coffee,Red Cappuccinos divine,but Guys please try and get a Proper Supplier of Cakes,really below average,didn't enjoy it.
Venue really good,service excellent,thank you very much.
Will be back,but won't eat any cake again.....

Date of visit: April 2017
RuanVanDerMerwe, Owner at The Daily Coffee Cafe Menlo Park, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, we are glad you enjoyed it and we apologise if the cakes were not up to standard, we have indeed changed our cake supplier so hope you will give us another chance.

Thanks!