“Best Ever Doughnuts”
Review of Krispy Kreme

Krispy Kreme
Ranked #3 of 4 Bakeries in Pretoria
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Keep it simple! Take the normal glazed doughnut, relax, indulge and enjoy! Repeat again. A treat!!!!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

We've been buying doughnuts here for a while, and it's always very melt in your mouth soft. My favorite is the glazed doughnut. Service is always good.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

These are no ordinary doughnuts, these are extraordinary out of this world doughnuts! Love the different flavours and how they continually change their menu depending on seasons or holidays, always a new different taste sensation to choose from.

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

We came here for dessert after a wonderful meal at Guy Feiri's Kitchen & Bar and chose 6 decadent looking doughnuts, banofee pie, cinnamon sugar, bar-one, blueberry cheesecake and cookies & cream.. and the flavours were amazing! Not overly sweet but the dough was a bit like bread rather than the dough we are used to here in SA. Not my preference but my friends loved it! I marked it down because they weren't fresh but it was almost 9pm.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Doughnuts is very fresh and they have a wide variety of flavours. I do think that is a bit overrated, or my friends just REALLY love it :-)