US$136
US$87
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Abafazi Guest House(Pretoria)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$94
US$54
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

US$116
US$113
US$52
  • Pool
Coral Tree House(Pretoria)(Great Value!)
US$35
Priceline
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I would recommend this place maybe for a cheep nights accommodation ,but definitely not for any spa treatment or dinning requirements. Four star rating is outrageous. We were so disappointed with our stay at Ikhutsa spa (mountain Manor).

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Their place is quite far out (for a city area) and goes off-road for about two to five minutes. This may seem a bit disappointing until you hear the birds singing and the absence of city noise. Go for packages as they have a lovely set of treatments at an affordable price. Their treatments are extremely relaxing and will oust your stress out, feeling pampered. The therapists are well-trained.Their homemade iced tea delicious- please try it!
I don't know about the accommodations but the reviews I've read have various comments (good to bad).

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

I can barely find words to describe what a sad space this is.

It's decor is dated and all of poor quality.

Our room had a skylight, which meant the room was flooded with light way earlier than any sane person would want to be woken up.

The bathroom had no door - so using the toilet was not an option.

Food - mediocre
Staff - friendly (probably the only saving grace) of an otherwise unremarkable guest house.

We didn't pay a fortune but still felt it was too much.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frank V
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

The room has a skylight which means you're awake from the first sliver of sunlight. The toilet has no door so you need to be very comfortable with each other. The bed is old and uncomfortable. And a noisy fridge in the room keeps you awake. The accommodation feels run down and certainly not worth the price we paid. It is a two star accommodation at most.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

My friends and I booked a half day spa for 6 people as a nice way to part for the December holidays. We were so excited and couldn't wait for a nice afternoon of pampering and relaxation. What a huge disappointment! We were hooked for 5 treatments. Full body massage, facial, indian head massage, foot massage and hand massage. The full body massage was nice enough and as we didn't want to do the facials the manager suggested to make our full body massage 15 minutes longer. My friends were hungry after the massage so we sat down for lunch. The lunch, which were only two salads, took forever. After quite a while I realized we have been sitting ther for over an hour. One of the therapists then came and said 4 of us(we were6) can come for the foot massage and two of us can do it later. We didn't want to split up because we were all there together. The therapist then explained to us that other people were being treated so two of our therapists were busy with other people?? I tokd the manager that was absolutely unacceptable because we need to get home. We couldn't wait there until the other people were done? The manager just said she was sorry and that we can get the two salads free of charge. I told her if that was my business I would actually have offered vouchers for us to return. At the end of the day we only received a full body massage and a foot massage but paid for 5 treatments. She did give us a voucher for the other 3 treatments but sadly I will never return. This was such a terrible experience and not the first time that I had a bad experience at Ikhutsa. This is just a bad spa and I not recommend it to anyone. Not even at a discounted rate. Pathetic and shocking that they received a four star award. One star is one too many to give this spa.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends