US$64
US$54
US$91
US$53
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

US$136
US$104
US$51
  • Pool
Coral Tree House(Pretoria)(Great Value!)
US$34
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsguest houseconference roompleasant stayhome away from homeroom was spaciousstay there againbusiness tripmelaniepropertyguestsgarden
Reviewed 22 December 2014

privacy at the place was poor, owner was at the pool area all the time felt a bit uncomfortable. the rest of the place was stunning, breakfast was very good and the rooms were very cosy, would recommend the place to my friends

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Abafazi245, Owner at Abafazi Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2015

Thank you very much for your review.
I am so sorry that you were uncomfortable with me and my sister sitting at the pool area. We were not trying to be obtrusive in any way at all. I just didn't want my daughter to have a swim unattended.
I will be more sensitive to Guests needing the pool area to themselves in future.

Thank you very much for you other lovely comments:)

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 14 December 2014

After a quick Google search I found this little gem, and I never regretted it. At arrival, the heart-warming welcome we received from Melanie; to the unexpected luxury of the room and amenities was beyond fantastic. The place was SUPER clean, neat and tidy. The room and the amenities took our breath away! The pool was nice and clean and perfect for the summer weather. Breakfast was better than any restaurant where we ever ate before. From the moment you walk in, you felt cosy and felt like you visit your other home from home. We had a good 2 nights sleep after events we had attended in the city. Without a doubt I will definitely recommend this little place. This is the perfect getaway we had ever been to. Abafazi will definitely see us again real soon!!!! We stayed at Abafazi Guest House from 4 December 2014 to 6 December 2014. - Hennie and Selma

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Abafazi245, Owner at Abafazi Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2014

Dear Hennie,

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay at Abafazi and I am so looking forward to seeing you both again. I am just as pleased as you that you found our Guest house because you were awesome Guests!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 24 November 2014

We received excellent service from the people of Abafazi.
Our requirement was for B&B only, they delivered on the promise.
We find the arrangement for access to and from the premises well organised, safety features are good. People are very friendly and professional in delivering their services.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Abafazi245, Owner at Abafazi Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2014

Dear Chris,
Thank you so much for your lovely review. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. I hope that you have a very blessed festive season and a superb new year!!

Lots of love,

Reviewed 22 November 2014

We were looking for budget accommodation for one night and found Abafazi via Booking.com. I was very impressed with the rooms (we took two rooms) and the breakfast included in the price was great. I would definitely recommend Abafazi for business stay overs.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Abafazi245, Owner at Abafazi Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2014

Dear Ross,

I am so glad that you guys enjoyed your stay with us. I think I enjoyed having you stay here even more though. It makes my job a pleasure meeting such nice people as you are:)

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 30 October 2014

Excellent reception and service, rooms were neat and well maintained. Friendly and helpful staff. Secure and peaceful environment. The directions must be displayed from the main road for easy accesibility

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Abafazi245, Owner at Abafazi Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2014

Dear Ms Benjamin, Thank you for your great review!. It was wonderful to accommodate you and I hope to have the privilege to do so again the next time you are visiting Pretoria. Kind regards, Melanie