All reviewsguest houseconference roompleasant stayhome away from homeroom was spaciousstay there againbusiness tripmelaniepropertyguestsgarden
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Perfect overnight for a quick business trip with a homely feel. The host was friendly and on time with arrangements. Wifi worked well, I enjoyed the spacious room with ensuite bathroom and private small courtyard.

Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Abafazi245, Owner at Abafazi Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you so much for your review. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I look forward to your next visit.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 26 September 2017

we were so impressed with this little gem in the heart of Pretoria. Staff was friendly and rooms were very very nice. My wife was so impressed that we have decided that we will visit them just for a quite getaway every now and again.
Beautiful

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am so looking forward to having you guys here again. Thank you so much for your review.
Lots of love,

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We were looking for a decently priced place to stay before a morning meeting in Tshwane and we found a great getaway place in Tshwane. The reception was great and the facility was very good. We had a nice a tranquil night's stay.

We'll visit again if we have to stay overnight in Tshwane.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I enjoyed having you here just as much and look forward to you coming back in the future!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Abafazi Guest House is a lovely and friendly environment. Security tops. I enjoyed my stay ad would book it again should I find myself in Pretoria and in need of a place to stay for few days.If you need some peace and quiet time, book it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Abafazi245, Owner at Abafazi Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. I'm very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and very much look forward to having you here again.

Lots of love,

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Room was spacious

Parking is cramped. Overall appearance of the property was "plasticky" with no real garden and nowhere to relax e.g. under a tree. Dining room also doubles as a conference room with office chairs to sit on. No ambience.

Room Tip: None, as all rooms face a "barren" courtyard
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple