N & A Guest House
Hotels.com
US$94
US$86
Agoda.com
Fortis Hotel Capital(Pretoria)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$176
US$136
US$131
Travelocity
All reviewsguest houseexcellent servicehome away from homeyvonneunitsstay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We were very happy after our stay at N&A. The rooms were well stocked, recently renovated and clean. The staff and owner were extremely helpful and friendly. The guesthouse was also situated in a lovely area. We felt that we got our money's worth! We would gladly stay there again and recommend it to anyone else!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2017

It was very beautiful. It was quiet. Though it is located in a residential area it was comfortable and peaceful. To me personally I selected the place fot it is not far from my home. I know to have meeting or conference on Friday afternoon at distant place like outside city, it is not easy. We know traffic on Friday afternoon. So this venue was best for me to spend and group meeting

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2017

Lovely, peaceful and welcoming place. Had an awsome stay and will surely book again when in Pretoria. Friendly staff and very neat and clean place. Units have everything required, stove, kettle, toaster , pots, etc

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2017

I was desperately looking for a self-catering guest house around Pretoria I have viewed few in person but my special needs were not accepted. Until I searched some more on the internet and I got N & A Guest House and I contacted them. Yvonne welcomed me and my request and she made sure that she met my special request in a way that I was very much happy with the outcome.
My stay with my partner was the best one and memorable. I will most definably spread the word and make recommendation about this guest house. Truly appreciate the warms Yvonne makes 1 feel when you are her guest.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2016

Went to see Afrikaans is Groot. Slept over at N&A guesthouse. Will definitely do that again. Friendly staff. Rooms are very beautiful. Close to shops and everything you need. Close to the location we needed to go to.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family