See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A very new hotel 2 streets from the beach and 3 blocks from the edge of the Durban CBD. Firstly, service was very good and attentive with the breakfast of a very high standard. The room is of a corporate expense account standard - good value and utilitarian. The room has a smallish window and is fairly tight space wise. Their is not a lot of space to store luggage or hang clothes. Cooling/heating is quiet and efficient and the bed comfortable. The restaurant downstairs is fairly minimalist in decor and ambience. The hotel has a pool and gym. Like all new establishments their is some teething issues such as consistently proving one towel when 2 guests are staying and needing to chase up toilet paper when nearly none is provided or the room safe already locked on arrival - none were deal breakers though.

In summary, a good hotel that with its enthusiastic staff could be very good.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled as a couple
UrsulaC325, General Manager at ONOMO Hotel Durban, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good day

Thank you the insightful review. The feedback and observations regarding areas for improvement are well received. Our HOD's need gentle reminders about the little details that need attention.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

My stay at Onomo Hotel was undoubtedly an amazing one. The warmth I enjoyed through my stay was unprecedented.

The front desk staff were super amazing and professional at their job. Especially Hlonipile and Odirile Pile, I was always sure my questions about anything even Durban had answers. They even too the pains to teach me some greetings in Zulu language.

The restaurant staff were always lively and accommodating not forgetting neat as well. The food is great, the bar as well.

The infrastructure met my expectation. However, the gym for me is small. It should at least have a wider space.

The coordination which is spearheaded by the Manager Ursula Coster is just phenomenal.

Onomo Hotel was home away from home for me. I want to be back already!!

Yabonga!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
UrsulaC325, General Manager at ONOMO Hotel Durban, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Good evening

Thank you, we are all delighted that you had a great stay @ ONOMO Hotel Durban. It was an honour to host you and we hope that we have that privilege again in the very new future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 28 August 2018

As much as they say its still new, no one can ever tell. Very clean/ very professional and i must say, i loved the food. very chilled and relaxing environment. at first i wasn't really sure, until i spent a few more days there..

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Yanga-Nongauza
UrsulaC325, General Manager at ONOMO Hotel Durban, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Good day

On behalf of the ONOMO Hotel Durban Team thank you for the taking the time to give us feedback. We are most pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 20 August 2018

This hotel has clean cut comfortable, tasteful "Funky" decor. Young, friendly staff who go the extra mile. Great Coffee and food.

Location ideal, as walking distance from the ICC and Durban Beach Front.

Double Glazed windows, conference facilities and awesome rooms are just some of the features.

Very well run for a brand new hotel!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Ursula C, General Manager at ONOMO Hotel Durban, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear Lerina

Thank you for choosing ONOMO Hotel Durban for your recent event in Durban. Your words are very kind and I will gladly share with the staff.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel might only have opened a few months ago but the staff made me feel like I've been staying there for years with their wonderful warm reception and fantastic service. The hotel itself is refreshing at fantastic rates. Highly recommended

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Greeting from the ONOMO Hotel Durban Team

Wow! Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.