Garden Court Umhlanga
  • Pool
US$100
US$89
  • Breakfast included
AHA Gateway Hotel(Umhlanga Rocks)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$90
Agoda.com
City Lodge Hotel Umhlanga Ridge(Umhlanga Rocks)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$106
Agoda.com
Royal Palm Hotel(Umhlanga Rocks)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$82
Agoda.com
The Oyster Box(Umhlanga Rocks)
US$385
US$279
US$96
US$91
Agoda.com
Protea Hotel Durban Umhlanga(Umhlanga Rocks)(Great Value!)
US$115
Protea Hotels
  • Pool
Beverly Hills(Umhlanga Rocks)
US$365
US$355
Breakers Resort(Umhlanga Rocks)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgateway mallheated poolwalking distancebreakfast and dinnertsogo sunexcellent hotelbreakfast staffthe hotel staffin room dininghotel is situatedclean roomsclose proximityenjoyed my staykeep up the good workexcellent stayroom servicebusiness hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 May 2015

Once setting foot at the hotel, I felt being the main man as all staff I encountered and engaged with, just wanted to make sure i got what I wanted speedily and/ or without delay.
All amenities including food and room atmosphere was just excellent and I felt like staying for more days than planned.

Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
grdncrtmill, Manager at Garden Court Umhlanga, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2015

Dear Sir,

I was very happy to read your reveiw of the Garden Court Umhlanga after your recent stay with us. We do appreciate and value your feedback and I thank you for the positive review. We are glad to see that our property met your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Should I be abe to assist you with this opr at any stage in the future please do let me know.

Reviewed 2 May 2015

I have stayed at this hotel may with my husband and more recently with my kids on a family holiday. It has been awesome for both. Feeling of privacy, the pool area is great for the kids. They happily arranged breakfast on the go for me when I had to attend a conference. Rooms are well maintained, good condition , overall worth a visit!

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts in respect of your recent stay at the Garden Court Umhlanga on the Trip Advisor websight. We do apprecoiate your feedback and we are happy tro see that you had a succesful visit with us and that our property met your requirements.

Should I be able to assist you at any stage in the future please do feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 28 April 2015

The hotel was good, cubana restaurant was good, Kwa max lifestyle tarven was excellent and the weather was excellent for swimming. I've enjoyed my stay with Mrs Sithole. I will coming back end of the year with the whole family

Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
grdncrtmill, Manager at Garden Court Umhlanga, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2015

Dear Sir,

Thank You very much for posting your reveiw on the Trip Advisor websight. We do appreciate and value your feedback. I am happy to see that you and your wife did enjoy your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you and your family at the end of the year.Should I be able to assist you any further with this please do feel free to contact me.

Garden Court Umhlanga.

Reviewed 26 April 2015

I highly recommend this Hotel to any person travelling for business or pleasure. The staff is great, the service is impeccable. Very clean and very neat. This Hotel puts a lot of 4 stars or 5 stars to shame!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
grdncrtmill, Manager at Garden Court Umhlanga, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2015

Good Morning,

Thank You very much for posting the asessement of your recent stay at the Garden Court in Umhlanga Rocks on the Trip Advisor website. We do value and appreciate your feedback.

I am happy to see that you had a succesful stay with us and that you enjoyed your time at our hotel. You will always be welcome at our property and we hope to see you back with us when you are next in our area.

Should I be able to be of any further service to you at any stage in the future please do let me know.

Lance Dixon

Reviewed 20 April 2015

This was my 2nd stay at the GC Umhlanga and I absolutely loved it. Our check-in was smooth & a special mention has to go to the breakfast buffet. I generally do not enjoy hotel buffets but this one is delicious and you are spoilt for choice.

The location is also great as we could walk to Gateway Mall.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
grdncrtmill, Manager at Garden Court Umhlanga, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2015

Dear Sir,

Thank You very much for the feedback which we have received from you after your recent stay at the Garden Court in Umhlanga Rocks.

I am happy to note that you had a succesful visit with us and were able to take advantage of the facilities which we are able to offer our valued clients.

You will always be welcome at our hotel and we hope to see you back when you next visit our area.

Garden Court Umhlanga.