“Excellent Thai Food Excellent Service”
Review of Siam Restaurant

Siam Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 139 Restaurants in Umhlanga Rocks
Reviewed 21 March 2017

My finace and I visited Siam as I am OBSESSED with thai food. When we got there we were a bit reluctant as there were no tables but we went never the less.

We started with chicken springrolls - delicious just as we remember off the street in Thailand. My finace had Sweet & Sour chicken which he loved because it wasn't too sweet - some can be sickly sweet. I had my usual Pad Thai and it was sensational. I finished the entire bowl just because it was sooooo tasty!

Service was good, manager was present and wine by the glass was decent!

We will definitely be back and recommend to everyone. Don't let the fact that it is quiet put you off.

1  Thank Princessetami

Reviewed 14 February 2017

After a stroll to the beach we popped in for fried ice cream. It was amazing, the service was excellent and the manager made the patrons feel welcome and checked that everything was to their liking

Reviewed 5 January 2017

The yumibowl ice cream is really awesome. Kids and even adults love to see how it's made. And its very yummy Especially the gourmet death by chocolate.

The serving size is big and every bite is tasty

2  Thank 979mee
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

I went with my grandaugter for a meal on new year eve..the restaurant was not full. The food was fantastic both meals were very Thai authentic but the service was very sluggish. Long time to see the waiter. Long time to receive the food.
I will return to this restaurant only if the service will improve.

1  Thank victorhermelin
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Visited this place twice in December. Food is fantastic. We had a Thai Red Curry Veg and Non Veg, Veg Spring Rolls and Chicken Satay. Food was of high standards, good in tatse and beautiful in presentation. Service was really bad. Waited forever for the bill the on first visit. Second visit, we ended up leaving and paying the bill for only the half of our order we received. Was really angry and disappointed. Service levels need serious attention.

1  Thank Jeffster89