All reviews presidential suite watching tv guest house special thanks training hosts venue guesthouse basin garden bedroom event conference
Reviewed 2 September 2015

My fiancé and I stayed there for a few nights and we had a great stay and felt so much at home we even extended our stay. The service and hospitality we received from all staff was amazing! The room was clean and the breakfast and dinner was divine. We also enjoyed the peace and quiet that the guesthouse offered.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank 00kaylee
Gerhard D, General Manager at Condor House, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2016

Dear Kaylee, Thank you for some really great feedback on Condor House's service and staff, we are always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that our guests enjoy their stay with us. (I will be sure to pass this review on to the staff and let them know their efforts are appreciated).

Hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2015

A very BIG THANK YOU to Aunty Kitty & Uncle Renier for ensuring that absolutely everything was ready for both my children's party when we got to The Condor Guest House on Saturday 8th August. All we had to do is arrive. The food was mouthwatering delicious and the venue beautifully-Thank you to their Chefs. Our Hosts were warm and very welcoming. We all felt so at home. I will most definitely refer everyone I know to make use of their Guest House for any Venue. All of us had a really good time.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank 76elizabeth

Dear Elizabeth. Thank you for your review of Condor House, it is always a pleasure to make someone's Birthday event so memorable. We had lots of positive feedback from your guests that evening so I am sure everyone had a wonderful time.

"I will most definitely refer everyone I know to make use of their Guest House for any Venue." - This is very much appreciated! Thank you.

Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

I visited Pretoria for a weekend and I stayed at Condor house. I'm super happy with my accommodation choice. Thanks to the awesome staff and Owner. I recommend the house to anyone. And oooh the breakfast is very lovely.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Zandy86

Dear Zandy. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to meet/exceed your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Kind regards, Condor Guest House.

Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

Excellent service!! All members of the staff was so friendly and helping the entire time. The rooms was neat, clean and cosy. A group of amazing people! We had a lovely time staying there. We will most definitely visit them again.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank Jolandi v

Dear Jolandi. Thank you for that lovely review, we are really glad to hear that the staff looked after you and made you feel welcome. The team really appreciates feedback like yours -its nice to know we are doing something right-

I hope that we will be in a position to welcome you back in the not to distant future.

Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

So i had the priviledge of celebrating my birthday party at The Condor Guest House. It was an amazing experience. Everything was in order. Everything was perfect. And a very special thanks to the hosts who made it feel like home. I would advise it for anyone and everyone to pay a visit there, as you will not be disappointed. Thank you from the Schoombee family!!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank r4z0rs3dge

Dear Schoombe Family. You are very welcome! I am glad that Condor House was able to make your Birthday "an amazing experience". Thank you for your kind and positive words, this is exactly the kind of customer experience we strive for here at Condor House.

"I would advise it for anyone and everyone to pay a visit there, as you will not be disappointed." Thank you that is much appreciated.

Kind regards, Condor Guest House.