“Breakfast”
Review of Copperleaf Cafe

Copperleaf Cafe
Ranked #132 of 165 Restaurants in Centurion
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Having a resturant on the estate is great, easy to just pop up and grab a quick bite, a drink and move on home.
The menu was changed recently and options have gone down and prices have gone up. Most of the goodies are not an option anymore.
The problem is that the management keeps changing, the brand keeps changing, and the same people are hiring.
The staff are generally good, try their best, Although often overwhelmed.
The ambiance is non existent, as is the wifi.
Breakfast, on more than one occasion has been problematic, the first time however I complained to head chef. Two weeks later I complained to the estate manager,Michelle vd linde. The issue was the bacon. A simple part of a breakfast but one that can make or break. Using a blunt knife to cut through a piece of thick burnt back bacon is an impossible task. First complaint I was told sorry we recently changed bacon suppliers...
2nd complaint to manageress: I've done due diligence and there have been no other complaints i.e.: no wimpy streaky bacon would be coming soon to this deli!
The best part is, I could not even post anything on their Facebook page as it would not even be entertained... no free speech of homeowners!

Reviewed 17 June 2016

I visited for brunch with family, the menu was quite limited, although I found something that I would like, however, I would have preferred to see pastries on the menu. The decor is very nice and the views outside accross the golf course are spectacular, but service was lacking a little.