“Well managed ”

Ranked #3 of 170 Restaurants in Centurion
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Premium seafood restaurant specialising in fresh seafood and sushi. We also cater for meat lovers and vegetarians
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This establishment is well managed. It shows in the professional service and in the food. Excellent. Go slow on the food so that you have space for desert.

NelsonGon, Owner at Fishmonger, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Hello Sean D
Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant and for rating us so highly. We truly appreciate your kind words and support. Hope to see you back real soon.
regards, Nelson

Reviewed 13 August 2017

All ways good - this time we tried a different menu. Sushi to start with - it is worth trying the Sushi menu - Avocado and Prawn salad - a winner. The calamari also great. It is so pleasant to arrive and you already feel welcome. It is a friday evening and the restaurant is packed. Still the personal attention and the service is great. The wine list is also very good. What a pleasure to come "home" to great food and great service.

NelsonGon, Owner at Fishmonger, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Hello canada493

Thank you so much for your kind words. Truly appreciate your support of our business.
Yes the weather is warming up and sushi is always a good choice. Currently updating the new wine list in time for summer. Some new exciting wines coming on. Hope to see you back "home" real soon.
regards

Reviewed 12 August 2017

My partner and I were referred to this absolute Gem. We took a friend with and what an evening we had. Nelson and his staff were professional yet very friendly and went out of there way to ensure we were well looked after. I ordered the Portuguese Marinated Prawns and was warned by Nelson that it will take a while as they and the potatoes that accompany the dish were specially prepared on order. WOW.....WOW and another WOW.... was the wait worth the while. I love prawns and can honestly say this dish rates among my top 5 I have ever eaten. Sadly we have not been back yet, but are planning to do so real soon, we may even drag my elderly mother with us this time. Thank you Nelson and Staff for an amazing evening out.

NelsonGon, Owner at Fishmonger, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Hello MBS19650804
Wow ...what a great review of our restaurant. Thank you so much. I appreciate the compliments of our Portuguese prawns. They are delicious.
Our whole staff team are passionate about offering the best dinning experience to all our guests. Your fantastic comments make all the hard work behind the scenes so worth it.
We certainly look forward in welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

First timers to this restaurant in Centurion. Lovely decor and ambience. Fish goujons were delicious and hot, served with either chips, salad or veg or combinations of these. Good service from Stan. Only negative was a fairly strong smell of Jik when we arrived, but that seemed to dissipate over the evening. All in all, good value for money and a pleasant evening.

NelsonGon, Owner at Fishmonger, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Hello Jenny C.
Always great to hear new customers perspective of our Business. Thank you so much for your awesome rating and great comments. Pleased you had an enjoyable overall experience. Stan is actually a new waiter and I'm very happy to hear he gave you good service. Will certainly pass your positive comments to him. Great motivation for him and our entire front of house team. We take customer satisfaction very seriously.
We do indeed use some Jik on our floors late afternoon, ready for dinner service. In this instance I believe a little too much was used. Your comments noted. We appreciate your feedback.
Looking forward to your next visit.
regards

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Decided to have a Sunday lunch date with my girlfriend. The food was great and affordable. The gentleman would served us could do with a bit more eagerness in his work. We had to request for his assistance on two occasions from management when we needed to place an order and he did not look eager to serve us.

NelsonGon, Owner at Fishmonger, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Hello Damian Heinz S
Thank you for choosing our restaurant for your date with your girlfriend on Sunday. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the food and had a pleasant lunch.The service you received was disappointing and does not sound like our usual service we are well known for. Please accept my apology. Your comments have been noted and will be addressed at our next front of house staff meeting. We are passionate about customer satisfaction.
Thank you for taking the time to review us and for your honest comments. We appreciate it.
Please feel free to contact me directly on my e mail address: fishmonger.fishmonger9@gmail.com so that I can send you my contact details should you wish to discuss this further with me.
It will be great to welcome you back at our restaurant.
regards,